3. Rivalry

Marco's POV

*before star's accident*

I went to school early because Jackie said she wanted to meet me, I was thinking... star would get mad, Should I go? I left a note in front of her door and left.

I felt bad leaving star behind, I mean REALLY BAD, "hey Marco!" Jackie greeted, I looked at her emerald eyes "h-hey Jackie" I greeted her back, o my gosh o my gosh o my gosh!!! Jackie Lyn Thomas! is talking to me!!! "So, you heading to the classroom?" She asked me, "s-sure" we walked to the classroom and talked about life... "Hey Marco! Hey Jackie!" Star greeted, "hey star!" Me and Jackie said in unison, I felt my cheeks burning up a little bit while star is laughing nervously she backed away and left us, again, I felt bad but Jackie tried to cheer me up, miss sculdneck came in and lectured us to death, "wanna hangout later?" Jackie whispered "s-sure"

Lunch

Where ya going?" Star asked, "uh-uhmm I'm going with Jackie today" I  whispered, " oh is that so" she smiled and waved, "bye star!" I shouted, I ran to Jackie and went to the cafeteria, ain't this a happy day... Jackie and I ate lunch together! She even walks with me around! As we walk through the hallway, I saw star, I want to apologize for ditching her at home, "Jackie can you please excuse me for a moment..." I left Jackie and she stopped me by holding my wrist, she pulled me near her that made our lips collide, I can feel her tongue's warmth, I was shocked at first but I just let it happen, we both don't care what's happening in our surrounding, I opened my eyes and saw a blonde girl walking away, then I went back to reality, there was a crowd in the other side of the building, we heard a lot of ambulance and got worried, "what happened?" Jackie asked Sabrina, "someone fell, and hit him/her head" Sabrina answered, "who was it?" I asked worriedly, "I think it was star" Fred said, "STAR!??!" I shouted, Jackie and I rushed to the hospital and went to star's room, "is she okay doc?" Someone asked, we went inside and saw a new guy... Why's he here with star! "She will be fine son" the doctor said calmly, son? He's the doctor's son?! After a minute the doctor left, "who are you?" I asked the 'doctor's son' "o-oh I'm Th-Theodore Bruce" he smiled at me and glanced to Jackie, I looked at Jackie and she was staring at Theodore, "I'm Jackie, this is Marco, nice to meet you Theodore!" Jackie smiled while holding her skate board, Jackie made a huge conversation and after a while, The doctor came and checked Star, "you can go home Marco and Jackie, I'll watch over her" Theodore told us, "nah... We'll be staying" I told him, "whatever man" he rolled his eyes.

Morning

I woke up and saw the doctor checking star, it's Saturday so I don't have to worry in school, *space u-* I answered quickly, "hey Marco mind picking me up in the entrance?" Jackie asked, "oh, s-sure thing" I answered, I ended the call and told Theodore I'm going to pick Jackie up, so I rushed, as I pick her up, we went to star's room and saw her awake, "Star!!!" I screamed, "h-hey" she smiled, I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I can, "o-ouch" she hissed, I stopped hugging her and apologized, Jackie came in and held my hands, Theodore was coming back from the corner and kissed star's cheek and held her hands, I felt something really strange, like I hate this Theodore fellow... After a day we we're discharged and star can go home, thank goodness...

A/N🐷💞
Guys I would like you to comment down your antagonist so I can change the plot, choosing of antagonist will be on the 8-15th part😁 thanks for reading😘 Lavy'll💞💕