14. new students

A/N
shout out to @starco4eber! thanks for your support😍😁 this chapter will be dedicated for you! let's just get it finished...

Marco's POV

I was walking to school when a thought went to me... 'will Star ever come back?'  I hate to think that she might not come visit me anymore, "hey Marco..." Jackie poked my back, "uhm... hey..." I said akwardly, "where's that theodore-guy you were with from before?" I asked irritated, "hmmm? who's theodore?" she asked, that's odd, mom forgot who Star was and now Theodore? "stop messing around! where's he?" I asked annoyed, "well I don't really know who that guy is..." she answered sadly, "tss.." I walked away from her.

as I was still walking through the hallways a girl was running and... crying, she bumped into me and apologized as we were standing up a guy was there "MABLE!!! stop running!" he screamed, she stood up so quick that she ran and ran, the guy stopped a bit, "you guys new?" I asked him, "yeah..." he answered, "so what's your name?" I asked him, "D-dipper Pines, nice to meet you" he shook my hands and I introduced myself, "Marco Diaz! nice to meet you too." I smiled, "see you around then Marco, I better go find my sister" he waved and ran away, they kinda look alike, they must be twins.

I opened my locker and saw a letter,

dear Marco,

Being your Bestfriend is fun but  you broke my melancholy heart,it's not the reason why I ran,but it was the pain and tears that hurts, I don't want you to see me heartbroken, cuz I know you would blame your self, I ran away because something was just not right.... I'll tell you someday when I return.

Love, Star
XX 05, 20XX

this was written 2 weeks ago... I'm regreting me rejecting her now, she left earth because of me...

"hey... watcha doin'?" an unfamiliar voice said, I closed my locker and so that mable-girl, she wears a fuschia headband and some oversized jacket, and next to her is dipper, "you two get alonged?" I laughed, "yeah! it was just one of the most stupid things Mable do sometimes..." he laughed, "hey! it's not me who tried to.... nevermind" she giggled a bit, "so uhm sorry for bumping you this morning" mable apologized, "nah, it's fine..." I patted her head, "so... where are your classes?" I asked akwardly, "oh we're in class 3A" "what do you mean 3A???" they both argued again, "well... better go find it before the bell ri---" I was disrupted by the school's bell "see you around Marco" they both said in unison, we all waved each others goodbyes and went to our classes. 

as class was starting, Jackie went to me and apologized, her sparkling green eyes made me fall for her one more time, "alright! apologize accepted!" she screamed in happiness and kissed me by my cheek, I felt my heart skipped a beat, and blushed a little, she then went to her seat because ms. sculdneck was walking in... ughhh... today's a beautiful day to live...