{VII}

"I hate you." The moment we were allowed to be freed, I told the male my hatred for him. "So much!"

"Why?" Sungkyu chuckled at me, his strides ahead of me. Oh, he knew full well why I hated him now. "What did I do to make the our school's only Prince to hate me so much?"

"Shut up." I glared at him as we walked to class, our steps neither slow nor quick. "This is your fault."

"What is?"

"Now I have to join the Student Council because of you..." I grumbled out annoyed. I thought this year would be peaceful.

This was not happening. I could tell my second year was going to be hell.

"Hey—if I hadn't said that...you would be deep down into a thirty page reflection letter like that girl...by the way, who was she?" He asked quizzically. "She's a grade above us no? I'm pretty sure I saw the senior badge on her uniform."

"No one." I grumbled. I did not want to talk about her.

"No one? It didn't seem like that, when you had your fly open." He snickered. "Getting down so early in the morning? What a lucky Prince."

"It's not like that." I defeatedly sighed.

"Anyway, come on. It's not going to be that bad. You'll have privileges that other students won't have." He was trying to sell it but I wasn't having it. "You'll enjoy it."

"Sungkyu, I know for a fact that I will not enjoy it—ever. I already hate the attention I get now. It's going to be ten times worse. And I'm actually going to have to try at school, and be in class."

"You know...sometimes you're lazier than Yoongi." He noted, but his eyes were forward and so he was unable to see my glare.

"Sue me. Mr. President."

"I don't have to. You owe me." He flashed a smile before opening the door to our homeroom. Apparently , we were once again in the same room this year.

"Gentleman...", we looked up at the homeroom teacher, who had mixed looks seeing me and Sungkyu together. "You're very late."

"We apologize." Sungkyu said like the gentleman.

"It's very rude to your new classmate." The teacher commented, thought accepting his excuse.

Classmate?

Wasn't interested in that, instead my eyes went to look for Yoongi. Like how I suspected, I saw him sleeping in the back, his hair a color of pink...I and the school had stopped questioning his hair color years ago.

"What's your name?" Sungkyu stepped forward with a hand stretched out toward the new student.

"...", a soft soprano voice, sweet and tender flowed.

It was her voice that turned me back to the front. Peeking over Sungkyu, wanting to hear the owner's voice, I finally saw the new classmate. It had been a girl.

"And this is Seokjin, you can call him Jin." Sungkyu finally moved his body for me.

"Nice to meet you."

That's when I saw truly her.

That's when my heart began abusing itself within my chest. Louder and louder I could hear it ramming against my rib cage.

My Princess...young...in all her glory, looking at me.

I was smitten away.