{XX}

"Seokjin..."

I turned to find her, so perfect. Her imperfections only made me want more of her, it made me know that she is reachable. She is not in a tower far away, in a magical land but she was here.

My Princess was standing in front of me with her beautiful lips in a gentle smile, as she waited for the Little Princess.

"Hey," I grinned as I waited for the children's teacher to come out. "It's my turn to pick up Hyukji."

"I see." Her eyes went to the door where her precious child will come out from. "I am seeing you rather often."

"And it won't be the last time too." I chuckled as I tried flirting. It usually worked well, but it didn't incite much from my Princess. Probably because she was mature and heavenly. She gave me a small smile.

"How are you, Princess?"

Princess blinked a few times before sighing, "You're not going to ever stop with the 'princess' thing are you?"

"Nah, never." I sincerely smiled as I changed my weight to the feet closer to her. That way I could step closer too.

Be a little closer to her—little by little.

Somehow when I was with her, there was no need to get impatient. We could take it slow. Though when I was away from her—physically—it wasn't like this. I got desperate and antsy as I yearned for her.

"You will always be my Princess." I touched her soft cheek that was facing me, and she gasped as I gently rubbed a pencil mark near her lips.

She said nothing as she turned to me, only a small, soft gasp before her jaws tightened. I leaned forward as I focused on rubbing the pencil mark away. Her lips stayed the same, gently closed, and it was as if time was stopped.

Even when most of the pencil mark left, I kept my eyes on her face, but on her soft un-colored lips. My mind and body imagined how soft it would be and how passionately they would respond to me as I claimed those lips mine.

I was reminded of my restless nights since I saw her—as fate would have it—as I spent my nights stroking myself to sleep because her beautiful presence stirred a sinful desire that had no end.

I moistened my lips with a swipe of a wet tongue as Princess and I just watched each other, a friction between us that no one could break.

Only when two loud gasps coming from two children did we pull away.

"Su," Princess pulled away and immediately fumbled to the floor where her daughter was. "How was school?"

"Uncle Jin...thinking of something bad-bad?" The little punk smirked at me, just like his father.

"Why would you say that?" His little smile got even bigger at my question. Then he went to Su, the little girl who stared at me with large eyes. I realized that she had not stopped staring at me. "How would you know? Su?"

"You said it to daddy when he called mommy kitten!" He giggled as he whispered to Su something.

Yoongi...

Princess and I shared a look as they gasped and oohed. Somehow the four year olds were a lot better at ostracizing the two of us then anyone. I wanted to included in that—desperately.

"Tell us," I got to my knees as well, as a smile graced my handsome features. "Come on you little munchkin."

"No-no!" The two shouted.

Su and Hyukji giggled. Su hugged her mother and Hyukji jumped up and down before tackling me.

I chuckled as I lifted up from the crouch and to stand up. Princess did the same with the Little Princess and looked at me.

"Mama, do you have to work?"

"I...I do, honey I still have to finish up in there."

"Oh, work hasn't ended yet?" I looked at the art studio.

"Yes," she nodded, "the kids arts and crafts end earlier but the more high level students from middle school and high school...their hours are longer."

"Mama, I don't like the mean man." Su nuzzled her face into her mom's neck. "And nakey p-person."

"But..." Princess seemed conflicted.

I understood. She had to go back in but she also just wanted to take her daughter home. And Su being stuck in an art studio during a figure drawing class was definitely uncomfortable.

That's when I was smacked on the head.

👑

Who was brave enough to smack the Prince, the most handsome man in the universe?