{XXXIII}

"Hmm," I croaked as I felt as if I should wake up. But I didn't want to, not when it felt so good to feel her against me.

My limbs were so satisfied. So spent from the night before, how Princess had taken all the rocking and also initiated the rocking too.

"Wow. This is...damn...", a cough came with the interruption.

I woke up and groggily I peeked at the intruder and I immediately shot up, my naked torso exposed. I knew that voice and I knew it belonged to someone that should not be here...

"Ugh, get out!" I threw the pillow behind me at the grinning fool who easily moved aside smoother than a ninja and smirked at me.

He chuckled as he stood daintily rocking back and forth with the balls of his feet. He seemed to enjoy my glaring and the awkwardness of the situation.

"Jin?" I softened as I looked at the beautiful princess waking up.

"Princess...", then I remembered that the pet owner was still here—his eyes on my Princess. I wanted to poke his eyes out. "Yoongi, get out!"

"Okay...fine," Yoongi grinned as he eyed me, but he kept his eyes to himself. "I will be outside."

Good thing because I would have scooped his eyes out with a spoon if he had looked at my Princess' beautiful perky nipples. No one could look at my Princess...

"You can let your Princess sleep. I just need to talk to you." Yoongi said as he looked at the discarded clothes near the door, his lips curling even more.

"Get out." I warned one last time before I went back to Princess.

"Princess," it was so beautiful, so poetic to know that she was in my bed and the first person I saw when I woke up was her.

Closer and closer, I touched her lips with my own, gentle and fluffy. I pulled away and looked below to see her breasts.

Seeing her pretty nipples greeting me, I licked my lips. Those luscious things that called out to me. I could not help but put one in my mouth—a tasty treat to begin the morning.

"Yoongi is waiting..."

"I know," I went to the other, as my hands cupped her waist and pulled her closer. "You like this...don't you, my Princess?"

"Jin," Princess grabbed my hair, as I bit on the dark berry that was tasty as it looked. "Oh, ah...he's waiting for you..."

"He can wait." I nodded as I knew Yoongi was waiting outside. I didn't care, Princess took more precedence than him. Having seen her perky nipples the first thing in the morning made me hungry—for her.

I licked her nipples, hard and dark in color. I could see them full of milk as she was bloated with a child. Not now...but soon.

I hummed as her flesh rolled around my mouth, getting teased and tasted.

More I wanted more, I could feel myself twitch as it came into contact with her skin.

"Hyung! If you don't come out, I'm going to barge in and watch!" Yoongi annoyedly shouted form the other side of the door.

I grunted as I unlatched from her tits. He was starting to annoy me.

"Go...", she whispered as she kissed me.

"One!" The jerk started counting. "Two!"

"Fine!" I lifted from the bed to grab the sweats nearby. "I'll be back Princess."

👑

I walked into the living room in disdain.

"Why are you here?" I grunted unhappily, my finger scratching my flat stomach.

I watched as Yoongi sat comfortably on my sofa. His lips smirking as he watched me enter the living room.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" He had a massive grin on him and it made me wonder if his cheeks weren't hurting.

"Can you just leave?" I groaned out, not wanting to deal with this.

"Don't pry...Yoongi." An interruption from Princess filled me with relief. I looked and saw her enter with my shirt on her, and some sweats. Seeing her and hearing her voice was the best therapy and medicine. "Our sex life is nothing of your concern."

Princess was wearing my clothes, her body comfortable in it. She was perfection. This morning she was so divine.

"Yoongi what did I tell you about barging into others people's houses?"

Another interruption...

So many people were at my house. Why? I just wanted to spend some time with my Princess. Alone—it being the key word.

Yoongi cooed at the female, his palm out for her, "Aww, Kitten, they're not just anyone...I'm allowed to do that." He tried explaining to his wife. "You know that."

"Well don't." Kitten snapped at Yoongi but he just smiled, his gums exposed. "Sorry Jin...oh, wow, I haven't seen you in a while." Kitten scanned my Princess. "I don't know if you know me, but we used to be in art club together."

"No, I do remember. Oh, this..." Princess got shy as Kitten stared at her with a smile.

"Are you two finally together? Really?" Kitten smiled and then turned to me.

"Yep. She's all mine." I smiled, my chest filled with pride.

"Oh, that's great! I can call and tell Bunny and the others!" Kitten clapped as she hugged Princess and took her to the kitchen. "They'll be so happy Jin is dating someone! You boys have fun!"

"Wait!" I tried to stopping them but Kitten was already gone.

"Let the girls to their thing. We can just talk." Yoongi laughed at my struggles. No day was without hardship.

Even though Princess was not next to me, it was nothing I could not handle.

"So...hyung, did you have a good time yesterday?" Yoongi started and I groaned in response.

Come back soon...

👑
Love love love...

Well, this book will be on hold until "HIS: Flower" has caught up! See you then!

But this chapter was extra long!