Chapter 11

The doorbell rang. Hesitant, he still opened it, and was angered.

"What do you want? Get lost if you have nothing nice to sa..."

"Chill. I'm just here to help. Not you obviously, I hate you. But, for her..." he moved, and she stepped in front. "She's my sister, and I'd do anything to help her."

Taeyong stared straight at her, and there was nothing going on for a whole minute.

"Come inside." Seulgi entered the house, followed by Jungkook, who kept a close watch on her.

"I need to talk to you..." before she could finish, he pulled her with him upstairs, leaving Jungkook to stand around. He stopped once they entered his room, closed the door and sat on the bed, while she stood.

"Well, talk." he said, making her sigh. She moved forward, in front of him, and touched his cheek. He could feel how cold her hand was, and she felt his warmth.

"Taeyong..." she cupped his face in both hands. "Do you... Love me?"

"Yes." he answered without hesitation. She pursed her lips, wiping her thumb across his cheek.

"Will you... regret?" her eyes shook, as well as her voice.

"No." no hesitation again. She looked at him straight in the eye.

"Can I..." her eyes darted between his lips and eyes.

"Please... Just do it." he held her elbows, pulling her closer, securing her. He waited for it, wanting to do it only for her. He was ready to give it up, for her.

And he got it

Seulgi leaned in, and...

Kissed him?

No.

She bit him.

She bit his lower lip, and Taeyong could feel her fangs pierce through his flesh. He groaned with the slight pain. But he endured it.

The door slammed open, and Seulgi moved away before she was done.

"STAY AWAY! GET LOST B****!" holding a red rose and lighter, Mina stood a good distance away from them. Seulgi gulped, and started to move away, but Taeyong still held her arms.

"Taeyong! What are you doing? Let her go! She's dangerous! Please!" she was on the verge of tears, begging.

"No. She's not. Please Mina. Don't do this." he stood up, still holding her. "I know what happened, but don't do this. Please, just accept it." she started crying out now.

"No! Please don't do this! Leave us you b****! Because of you, they all left! Because of you, we're broken! It's only us now! Leave!"

"They didn't leave Mina!" she turned, and gasped at the presence. "They never left! They're here! They're just tired, of you! You're just being stereotypical, and they're sick of it. They didn't leave, they moved on. And so should you." Jungkook moved closer as he spoke.

"I know you hate our masters for what they did. Well, you're acting just like them. They did it because they're stubborn, and so are you. If you really want to defy them, then... Follow me."

Mina shook her head as she dropped the things and stepped back.

"Jungkook. What are you doing?" Seulgi came from behind Taeyong.

"What I've always wanted to do." he grabbed Mina's hand and, in a flash, carried her up. She squealed, trying to break from his hold, but he's obviously stronger, and faster, as he ran down and out of the house.