Chapter 4

Bambam stood with the bouquet, looking around for the lady, his blood half boiling with anger. He couldn't help clutch the package tight in his hands, almost ruining it.

"Hey," he felt a tap on his shoulder, "my roses." the lady said casually. He turned rolling his eyes, and gave it to her, but didn't let go when she held them.

"Stop coming. It's annoying." he glared at her. She scoffed.

"Why? What's wrong with it? I have exactly two reasons. One, we need these to survive, both of us. And two, I just thought about helping out you and your friends."

"Shut up Sorn." he fired back. "I told you not to interfere with my normal life. The last thing I need is my normal friends ending up in danger." he hissed at her, and the lady quickly ruffled his hair.

"Keep calm!" she scolded in a loud whisper. "Your hair!" he knew what she meant, and quickly took a deep breath to calm down, roughly handing her the bouquet, then turning to walk away.

"Bambam." the lady called in a nicer tone. "I'm sorry. I won't do this again, so stop being mad. I'll make your favourite fried rice tonight." she smiled. Bambam sighed and turned back to her, weakly smiling.

"Fine sis. Just go away now."

¤

"Taeyong!"

"Jisung! Look who's here." he turned the phone to the rest of the group.

"JISUNG! WE MISS YOU!" Aisha cheered, and the others waved at him.

"I miss home, but it's fun here. Yunho is really nice, and I've improved Taeyong! I can go up a level next week already!"

"Hah! You're dancing is always better than Chanyeol here."

"Bambam you..."

"Shush! Don't curse! Jisung's here!" Mina slapped the two of them. The others laughed, and they continued chatting with the young boy, and soon cut the call. They returned to counting their money, and were discussing whatever was important, when Taeyong's phone suddenly rang.

"Hi."

"Hey... Taeyong. Are you free now?"

"Almost. Need one?"

"Two actually. Is it OK?"

"Sure. Be there after an hour."

"Thank you so much! Bye."

"Bye, Seulgi." he cut the call and put his phone down, returning to counting their profit.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend?" he looked at Chanyeol, who snickered.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"You just sounded like a love sick fifth grader." the boys laughed, except Bambam.

"Who is she?" Hansol asked after he finally stopped.

"Just someone I know. Are we done here?" they nodded. "Good. I gotta go out. So go. Shoo shoo." he said motioning them out the door, getting angry faces from the girls.

He went to the garden and cut out two rose stems, wrapped them in paper and headed out. While walking, he called her again when he realised he had no destination.

"Hey, where do I meet you this time? Same café?"

"No, I... Ugh..."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm sending my... address. Come to my house, please."

The call quickly cut, and he soon received the location, and followed. He followed it, but realised it was far, so he took a taxi. On the way, he entered the city, and saw the tall office and apartment buildings.

"We're here sir." he thanked the driver and went into the building in the message, going up to the top floor. The elevator opened, and there was a big door right in front.

Taeyong stepped out and was about to ring the bell, when the door flew open revealing a younger guy.

"What do you want?" he asked as if threatening him.

"I'm here to see Seulgi. This is her apartment, right?" he asked confused.

"Jungkook, let him in. Don't scare him off." they heard her yell at him from inside and Jungkook walked out, letting Taeyong in while he went down.

Taeyong looked around in awe. He never imagined himself to step in such a huge, high class apartment before. There was a chandelier in the center of the place, above the living room sitting area, and a chic kitchen and dining area next to it. There were several doors, which he assumed were bedrooms.

One thing he noticed was that the place wasn't that big once you look around. The many rooms take up space, so they each seem smaller than the actual surface area of the apartment floor.

"Uh... Seulgi?"

"Here." he turned to the weak voice. "Come inside." she motioned him into what he assumed was her room, and followed her. She quickly sat on the bed, grasping her chest on the left, clearly in pain. Taeyong saw all the equipment layed out on the floor, and the same thick liquid he saw before in a test tube.

"Would you like my help? You seem so... weak."

"Please... Just crush one put it in there," she said pointing to the tube, "then let me drink."

He nodded and did as he was told. Once done, he sat next to her on the bed, and flinched when her head dropped on his lap.

"H... Here..." he stuttered, then poured the liquid in her mouth. She finally calmed from the pain, and her body relaxed.

"Taeyong..."

"Hmm..."

"Thank you." she said, grabbing his hand. "You're my life saver." he smiled and helped her sit up, and noticed something when facing her.

Her eyes.

Their beautiful...

But they're...

Pink...

He stared at them, shocked and mesmerised, when someone ran in.

"Thanks for your help. You can go now." Jungkook grabbed him and pushed him out of the house, quickly closing the door behind. Taeyong stared at the door, then shrugged and left, thinking about how different Seulgi was.

Different in a different way...

¤

"Are you crazy!?!" Jungkook yelled at his sister, who looked down. "OK. One, why would you fall for... that guy? And two, why did you let it show!?! You're eyes were pink, and he saw it!"

"Is that my fault!?!" Seulgi yelled back. "How can I help it? I like him, and I'm not normal, so what am I supposed to do!?! Wear sunglasses inside the house!?!"

"Well, when you meet him next time, which hopefully won't happen, I suggest yes. Cover your eyes with whatever you can, especially since you like him that much. Ew..." he fake puked at the end, and left the room, leaving Seulgi chuckling at him. But she became serious realising he was right.

She's falling for a human.

When they're not supposed to.

Especially her.

¤