Chapter 13

Seulgi drove on, and Taeyong kept wondering where they were going. She said home, but they were driving out of the city.

"Seulgi, where are we going? Your apartment is back..."

"That's just my apartment." she said, cutting him off. "My home is here." she pointed to a small neighbourhood, and Taeyong saw a few different sized houses in line. She soon stopped in front of a big house.

"This was our family house. After our parents... were gone, Jungkook and I moved to the apartment because it was lonely here. But I miss it. It was my first real home." she said parking the car. They stepped out, and Taeyong gawked at the scenery. He quickly followed her inside, and was more shocked at how fun and yet comfy the place looked.
(it's chanyeol's house from exo next door)

Taeyong followed Seulgi around like a puppy as she toured the house, taking a look at everything. She soon reached the family room, which had several games and couches around. She sat and called Taeyong to sit next to her, and he did.

"Taeyong, if you don't mind, maybe you can move here with me, and Jisung."

Dumbstruck, Taeyong sat still, no idea what was going on for a whole minute. Seulgi snickered at him, until his expression went serious.

"Seulgi, I can't accept that. I don't deserve luxury this easily."

"But you do. You've done something no one else ever dared to."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Accept me as both a human and vampire." she reached for his hand, and held it. "You gave me your life, despite knowing I'm a halfling. And you didn't mind when I was a human, then suddenly a vampire. I can't let you go through anymore suffering after this. Please. I want you to move here with me. We'll be together for the rest of our lives anyways, so I don't want to live apart from you, knowing I have someone for me already."

"Then, why Jisung?" he asked again.

"Because I want to help you. You've given up your life for me, I can't take away your happiness. I know how much you love your brother. I've caused a wall between you and your friends, I don't want to do the same to your brother too. And since he's moving back, I want you to be able to spend time with him, to make up for the time you guys missed out."

Taeyong couldn't believe what he heard. No one ever told him these before, and more surprisingly they came from Seulgi, the girl they say is dangerous. But if danger leads him to such support, he's willing to take it.

"Taeyong," she called again, "he comes tomorrow, right?" he nodded. "Then we should start moving your things here. Jisung can have the top floor room, and we'll take the second floor one."

"What about Jungkook? Won't he want to move in?"

"No. I've talked to him before, and he doesn't want to come back here. That's why I took over this place. Let's go to your place now. I'll help you." she got up and he followed. They drove back to the city, and went to Taeyong's house. As they entered he suddenly recalled something.

"Seulgi, you guys all have different powers, right?"

"Uh, yea."

"Well, what's mine?"

"I can't really tell. I guess we'll find out when the situation takes place. Usually transferred vampires get rare powers, like Bambam. He got telekinesis. So your's must be special too."

He smiled and took out a suitcase, packing up his clothes. Seulgi helped him by collecting other things like photos, books, etc. While closing a drawer, Seulgi's finger got caught, and she ended up with a cut.