-2-

Morning came, it was Saturday. Jeongyeon woke up but still sleepy when her phone vibrated. Taking it from the night table stand, checking who it was; Her brows furrowed and sat up.

[ From: Vice President

Can we hang out today? ]

REPLY:

[ To: Vice President

I'm sleepy so no. ]

Jeongyeon sat on her bed before she received another text message from her, she checked it;

[ From: Vice President

Please? We are dating and all. ]

She cringed at what she just read when anothwr text message came in, this made her jump out of bed.

“Why the hell is she here?!” She exclaimed as she ran down the stairs towards the gate of of her house, she saw Nayeon wearing a hoodie only and denim shorts. Her eyes scanned the Vice President's body before she slapped her face to stop, ‘Stop it Yoo, Jesus..

“Im.”

With one call made the latter startled turning to Jeongyeon who just wore dark blue female boxers and a plain white shirt, gulping seeing how she looked like a boy at this rate.

“Why are you here?” Jeongyeon asked,looking straightly at Nayeon's eyes who shifted her gaze down the ground.

“I just.. Wanna hang out with y–” She stopped when she felt a hand on her cheek,making blush seeing Jeongyeon looking at her face.

“What happened to you?” Jeongyeon asked, she just saw a bruise at Nayeon's cheek and it was fades.

The latter gasped and slapped Jeongyeon's hand away,“I-its nothing..”

She opened the gates,“Get inside,NOW.”

---

Nayeon's eyes looked around the livingroom,she kept shifting in her seat while Jeongyeon is in the bathroom getting the first aid kit. She frowned on how she noticed the bruise on her face,looking down on her thighs.

“Im, Look at me.” The voice startled her again,seeing Jeong sat by her side. She was holding an ointment in hand,“Tie your hair.”

In every command she let out, Nayeon just did what she was told. Jeongyeon applied the ointment quietly ignoring how Nayeon's eyes are shooting around the place just to avoid making eye contact with her.

The bruise was already faded when Jeongyeon noticed, how did she not notice the bruise yesterday? Was it because she covered it by make up or something. More importanly why is she even concern

Ten minutes later, Jeongyeon went to the bathroom to return the kit and went back. She checked the time, as much that she wants her date gone but she just couldn't chase her away either since Nayeon is inside her house and she personally told her to go inside. As awkward as it is, she opened the dvd player and the TV infront of them.

“What do you wanna watch?” Jeongyeon asked when she held a book of dvd discs inside, showing it to Nayeon.

Flipping each pages, her eyes landed on Romeo and Juliet. Shy to say that she wants to watch this, Jeongyeon took the disc out and approached the dvd player. Nayeon was shock that she didn't even said that she wants to watch this but Jeongyeon just placed it inside.

“You..wanted to watch this..right?” Jeong asked slowly,without turning to face Nayeon.

“Y..yes.” she whispered. Jeong nodded and went to her seat which is only one feet and a half away from Nayeon's.