-14.2-

Jeongyeon's Point of View

I'm still here in my cell, these guys haven't even bother to leave after we got raided or something. I'm at the corner of my cell right now, I got rid of the big chunk of wall on my leg, It's crushed as far that I know. My phone is dead and I might be too. I huffed and saw dried blood all over my clothes, I got hit by the eye by something. I don't know what it is but it hurts still right now.

"Boss..”

Oh crap. He's here.

“Get the girl. I think we hit the jackpot.” Reynold said with a low chuckle, I heard the door cell getting opened, I couldn't even defend myself anymore. Truthfully I am really tired, My body hurts all over.

There he was, dtanding infront of me. No mercy on his face.

“She'll definetely won't be saying No to you.” He said, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. “Joe, get her to the car. We have some business to attend to right now.”

I felt arms around me, almost dragging me out of that confinement. My vision is getting blurry, the pain numbed my body. I couldn't process anything anymore.

I blacked out when they shoved me into a car.

----

Reynold smirked seeing the passed out girl, he took out his gun before pointing it at her. He hummed seeing how she resembles the guy he killed fifteen years ago.

“Poor kid. Knows nothing but only his father's mistakes.” He said, looking at Jeongyeon. “I was right on being Nayeon's step dad. She led me to you.”

He checked hid watch and hid his gun away, looking out of the window's car. Reynold had something in mind after this, it was making him excited.

The drive was not that long, until they arrived at a rundown place away from the city. He motioned to one of his men to get Jeongyeon out of the car, Reynold got out and started to wait for Nayeon's arrival.

He remembered how he discovered that Jeongyeon used to be friend with Nayeon.

“Honey, can you get Nayeon? It's dinner time. She hasn't been out of her room for almost two hours now.” It was his wife, Reynold nodded and placed down his newspaper on the couch before going up to his steo daughter's room.

“Nayeon-ah. Come out. Your mother said it's time for dinner.” Reynold said while knocking on the door, soon enough Nayeon opened it and looked at him,“C'mon kiddo. It's dinner time.”

“Oh, Okay. I'll be down. I'm chatting with my friends over facetime.” She said avoiding his eyes, he knew that Nayeon did nit accept him as a dad. But it didn't bother him either, he wasn't even a father figure too.

“Nayeon!”

Then his step daughter suddenly turned around to her laptop, almost forgot that Reynold was there by the doorway. She went back to her bed and chat a bit with a few of her friends, he saw a blonde girl with short hair.

His eyes went wide and felt that he was stuck down on his feet. He knew that kid Nayeon's talking to.

Once they were inside the dining area, Reynold looked at Nayeon and asked.

“Who's that blonde girl you're talking to?”

Nayeon hummed and looked at him,“Oh you mean, Jeongyeon Yoo?”

He chuckled and shake his head how gullible that was. Just spewing a name like that. He took out a stick of cigarrette and lit it up.

“This'll end very soon.” He whispered and huffed a smoke after.