-16-

Jeongyeon's Point of View

I dropped down to my knees, what just happened. I coughed up and I puked blood out of my mouth, I.. don't feel that great anymore. I felt a hand on my cheek and my eyes wandered to the figure who was laying down below me, it was Nayeon.

“Jeongie.” She whispered and I smiled, I leaned in and kissed her forehead,“I'm scared.”

“N-no.. Shh, I'm already here okay?” I whispered before I dropped down to her, Reynold shot us from behind.

The moment I heard what was going on behind me and Nayeon, I turned and I saw him ready to pull the trigger. My life sucks already, why not make a use out of it. I use my beaten up body to shield Nayeon from the bullets.

“Jeongie?”

“Yeah..?”

“They're crying.” Nayeon husked out and her eyes darted somewhere, My body got turned by our friends who were crying. Talking to us and shouting, I don't know what they were saying,“I'm sorry you guys.”

I looked at her, my eyes watered and saw she got shot aswell. Only few bullets got her, but I dealt it more. I reached out to her hand and held it, Nayeon looked at me with sad eyes.

“You didn't need twenty days for me to love you.” I whispered and tried to move close to the girl I love,“Because I already love you from the moment I known you.”

“Idiot.” She whispered.

I can't even let my eyes stay open any much longer, Nayeon held my hand tight when our bodies got moved into a stretcher. I guess we're going to the hospital then?

***

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were rushed to the hospital, their friends were crying to see so many gunshots that Jeongyeon took for Nayeon. Ren and Nikki were still surprised knowing how life-threatening is for Jeongyeon to be alive like this. Vernon and his crew took care of Reynold, who got shot almost to death by the reinforcements around them.

In a few minutes they arrived at the hospital and quickly sent the injured inside the operating room.

“I-I can't lose them both.” Jihyo cried, Sana and Mina hugged her tight and reassured her that their friends will be fine and well.

Tzuyu and Dahyun are with Momo at the side of the hallway, they were talking on something they noticed at the scene.

“Did you see how Jeongyeon-eonnie look when she was limping to Nayeon-eonnie?” Dahyun started,“She looked so distraught and bothered.”

“Are you implying that she used her body to shield Nayeon and just die?” Momo asked looking at the young girl. Dahyun looked at Tzuyu and frowned.

“I don't know,Eonnie. But, the looks of it.. She did.” Tzuyu sighed a little,“Look at it. I mean, if she knew he would shoot them.. Jeong-eonnie would shove both of themselves down to avoid being shot at.”

“But, Nayeon didn't even bother to move?”

“She held onto Jeongyeon and pressed her body against hers..” Tzuyu continued with a sad look,“ As if she intended to get hurt too.”

Hours had passed and the Operation was done. But, the surgeon told them that it was a critical surgery for Jeongyeon and Nayeon because of where the bullet had got them. The girls are now inside a private room that Mina asked for, They surrounded their friends who are unconcious before someone knocked on the door.

“I'll get it.” Momo volunteered and went to the door to open. As it was opened, she gasped to whom she saw beyond it.

“Who is it??”

“Did my information about Reynold helped the situation just a bit,Eonnies?”

Momo's eyed watered and the girls turned their heads to that person who just spoken.

“Oh my God, Chaeyoung—”