-23-

The girls are crying as they saw how the nurses and doctors are going in and out of the operation room,  blood went cold when Mina felt a cold gust against her. She looked back when no one's there, she rubbed her eyes before she felt suddenly dizzy. 

"Mina?" Momo asked as she saw how pale the girl is, "Are you alright?" 

The young girl nodde and sat down, she doesn't know what just happened but she felt a little light headed suddenly. 

On the other world, Nayeon and Jeongyeon saw the hooded man waiting at the end of the hall. Both girls looked at each other and felt something wasn't right just yet. 

"Should we follow the man?" Nayeon asked and held onto Jeongyeon who looked at her too, "I feel like it's not yet our time." 

" So you felt that way too huh?" Jeongyeon chuckled and looked at their friends who are at the edge of their hopes for the both of them, "We cans till choose whether we live or die, right now." she stated and looked back at the hooded man, "It's not our time is it?"

"I can't say but I know I can't guide you to the spirit world just yet. " the hooded man said across the room as a scythe suddenly appeared onto his hand, " We may meet again, ladies.' the hooded man continued before suddenly disappearing into thin air.

"Let's go? It's not yet our time to cross over." Jeongyeon said as Nayeon nodded.

Both girls just faded through the door as they say that the doctors are trying to get a heartbeat from Jeongyeon as Nayeon was already fine for the operation itself, they looked at each other before Jeongyeon had let go of her lover's hand. 

"Hey, don't be scared okay? I won't leave you." Jeongyeon said as she leaned in to kiss her lover, "Go get inside your body, I'll do the same okay?"

"Okay. I love you." Nayeon whispered and stared at Jeongyeon's eyes. 

"I love you too." She whispered.

The girls went in front of their bodies before a warm glow emerged from their spiritual bodies as they slowly fade and went back into their physical form. Their heartbeat went back to normal, as the doctors declared they got a pulse and a stable heartbeat from Jeongyeon, they continued to reseal her body as they finally cleared up any open wounds inside of her.

"We got her back." The doctor whispered as she sewed the wound up, her tears flooded her eyes that she felt a soft pat on her back.

" I told you that you won't lose another patient this time." Her assistant smiled and started to clean up their tools one by one, "Death may seem cruel, but sometimes he has the kindest heart." she further explained. 

"You might be right." the doctor said and smiled too, "Okay operation done, tell the girls that their friends are alright now. They've been worried sick for these two." 

"That girl, Yoo Jeongyeon is it? She is very brave." One of the surgeon said as she took off her gloves, "She saved this girl from the bullets even though she herself wasn't in a good shape."

"Miss Im is really important to Miss Yoo, huh?" The nurse asked as the patients are now being assissted back to their room, the eyes of everyone are now on the girls.

Removing the gloves, she fixed her hair before smiling. "More than important I might say." 

***

The doctor announced to the girls that the operations are successful and  the two patients are now in their room resting. Miss Kim, the one who operated on Jeongyeon smiled seeing how happy the girls are from the good news felt emotional.

Joshua, I saved another life. I hoped it did to you too before, so you can be here with me little brother. I miss you.  The doctor thought as she left the girls who just made another turn to go to their friends' room. 

---

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the FIRST ANNIVERSARY of "TWENTY DAYS WITH YOU"  so celebrate, I'll be posting the last chapter for this book :< STAY UPDATED.

For the new readers, please follow me and check out my completed books and so is the other books aswell as I am aiming to finish the pending ones this year. 

-Arc