-18-

All of the girls are now gathered inside the room of their friends, there were no response what so ever from Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Which worried all of them even more.

“My family is handling all the financial things for them, they'll do their best to save them.” Mina said in a whisper, looking at Nayeon who has more tubes in her body.

The doctors revealed that, Nayeon slipped into a critical state due to some bullets harming her vital organs. Jeongyeon though, still unresponsive. Chaeyoung frowned and leaned against Tzuyu who hugged her tight.

“Tzuyu's family is handling mine right now.” Momo added, tearing up remembering that she is now alone. But Jihyo offered Momo to stay with her.

Many of the medias want to get an interview about what happened but they declined and asked them not to, they just received a news that Nayeon's step dad didn't make it too. All of them heaved a sigh and fell into each other's arms, hoping for the best.

Then all of them fell silent, only the two heart monitors became their music. Soon, Chaeyoung went to Jeongyeon's bed to sit and lay her head at the side of the small space on the bed. Her eyes brimmed with tears, clutching onto the sheet gently before erupting into sobs.

•••

Nayeon's Point of View

I woke up in a grassy field, but it was slightly foggy. My head was spinning a little before I noticed I was wearing a white summer dress as it seems casual. I slowly got up on my feet.

“I'm..barefooted?” I whispered seeing how my feet move along the beautiful grassy land I was. Then the sun shine slowly as if it was early morning.

Sun rays against my face, I used my right arm to block it out. I smiled and heard birds flying by, a nearby waterstream gushed. I took some steps between the trees, it was breezy. I love it.

I made my way inside the nice forest, touching every tree barks I can encounter

I made my way inside the nice forest, touching every tree barks I can encounter. Then I stopped and felt a throbbing pain in my chest, it wasn't that serious but it was slightly painful. It subsided quickly.

“I wonder where's the rest?” I hummed and after a few minutes of walking I got out of the small forest just to see a patch of flowers. I quickly made my way to it, it was full of different kinds of flowers for summer, sitting down and took a couple of minutes doing some flower crown for myself.

I laid down, wearing the flower crown that I finished. Eyes are closed to feel the soft grass tickle my skin before I opened them up, to see the sky.

It was minutes before I felt tears trinkle down the sides of my face, then tremendous pain shock me

It was minutes before I felt tears trinkle down the sides of my face, then tremendous pain shock me. I started to cry uncontrollably, I sat and hugged my knees. My heart ached as the surroundings went slowly dark, as if I was in a void like room.

“You know I hate it to see you cry like this,Nayeon.”

That voice-

I looked up as tears kept flowing down from my eyes, to see the person whom I yearned for. She wore a white long sleeve, and white cotton made pants. A smile across her face, as I saw how messy her blonde hair was. I could laugh at her look.

“There you go, love. Smile. It suits you better.” She said softly.

“Such a goofball as always,Jeongyeon.” I said in a matter of fact tone.