Prologue

Hi! English is not my mother talk so sorry for my grammar mistakes! Enjoy!

"I can't wait to come home"

His voice echoed through her mind. She looked at the blue lines of the hyper space.

"I'm counting on you"

The voice echoed again. His voice. She was so desperate to hear his voice again. Not the voice that was speaking in her mind. His real voice. She wanted to look into his real eyes. Not the ones she painted. His real, electric blue eyes.

"The force will be with you, always"

She laid down on her chair closing her eyes. Another day, another step closer on finding him.

Hopefully she would be able to see him soon. She sent a message and went back to her room to catch up some sleep.

In the other side of the galaxy.

Hera Syndula was flying the ship. They left Rylof after another visit on her father. She was hoping that her son would stay asleep but from what it seems the take off woke him up.

"Hey sweetie, do you wanna fly with me"

Jason's face brighten and sat on the co-pilot's sit. He looked out side as they were leaving the planets atmosphere and the sky and the clouds were slowly replaced by the stars of the space. A beeping noise was heard and Hera read the message she just got.

"We're getting closer"

Sabine was sending her those messages everyday. Everyday they were getting closer.

"What does the message says mom?"

"Oh... Um... Nothing"

"Why are you keeping secrets from me?"

"I don't... it's just... your not ready yet"

"And when am I going to be ready?"

"Soon"

"And when I am you will tell me about my father too?"

"I-I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe when your older"

"Mom please! I'm seven years old and I don't even know who my father is and how he looks like! You never speak about him! I have all the rights to know!"

"I know and I promise that I will tell you everything one day but today it's not the day"

Jason teared up and ran out of the room. Hera sighed. Sabine's message was still running through her mind.

"We're getting closer"

She hoped so. She really hoped so.