Chapter 4

Jason's p.o.v

I was eating the space waffles uncle Zeb made me as uncle Zeb was getting dressed on his room. I heard a ship landing close to the yard and I looked through the window. The Ghost? But mom was about to pick me up next week.

"Uncle Zeb? Mom's here!"

"What?!"

He ran downstairs and I pointed at the window. He looked out and then went to open the door. I followed him and once he opened the door, I ran out. The Ghost's ramp open to reveal mom, who walked down the ramp looking happier than usually. I ran to her Zeb close behind.

"Mom what's going on? You were supposed to pick me up next week"

Mom ruffled my hair and she looked at Zeb.

"They found him" those three words made uncle Zeb smile like never before.

"Where is he?" He asked not being able to hide his enthusiasm.

"Who?" I said getting annoyed by the fact that they were talking like I wasn't there.

Mom kneeled down on my level and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Jason, go pack your things. I need to say something to Zeb and then *sigh* do you remember when I told you that I will talk to you about your father and the person that Sabine seeks?"

I nodded smiling ear to ear.

"That's what we're going to do once we take off"

I quickly ran inside to pack my things. All this time I could only imagine how my dad was like. Do I look like him? Do I have his smile? The only thing I know for him is that he died trying to protect me and mom. That's what uncle Zeb said. But today finally all my questions will be answered. I put the last of my clothes on my bag and ran outside.

Ezra's p.o.v

I laid my head on the wall and gasped as the breathing became more hard. I coughed a couple of times before gasping for air again. My fever is getting worst. At least I managed to get some sleep. But I wish I hadn't. Every time I was closing my eyes I was seeing images of my friends getting hurt or killed. The door opened but I didn't pay much attention. I heard a sound of something slipping on the floor and getting closer to me and I felt something touching my leg. Then I heard the door closing and I rubbed my eyes trying to make things less blurry. I looked at what was touching my feet and I saw a plate of what it supposed to be my food. An almost eaten fruit with some bugs already eating the rest. I prefer to starve to death. I thought and shoved the plate away. Although I was really weak I managed to hear the force whisper to him. This was a warning. They were close. Oh no. Even though I wanted to see them again,  I don't want them to get hurt because of me. Soon everything became blurry again and I felt so dizzy. I knew that what meant. I would black out any moment. No! Not now! It was getting harder and harder to breath as everything got dark.

Thrawn's p.o.v

I was sitting on a bed on the old room of a trooper. All the trooper that were  trapped with us left taking the escape pads. The cowards! I could only wait for the Ghost crew to come. You may ask why am I risking my life to wait for a rebel crew when I can take an escape pad. Because I want revenge. Not only for what I went through the last year's but also because for the fall of my emperor. The boy felt it. The empire was destroyed because of those rebels. I chucked at the thought. Those people who when they were first heard were just messing with small empire missions on Lothal caused so much harm in the end. But it's okay. I will make sure that the criminals will pay for their crimes and I will take my revenge. And when the rebels die I will leave this ship leaving the boy here, to rotten on a dirty cell and have a slow and painful death. Then an idea came to my mind. There was no reason not to torture the kid a little. I made my way to the office and took the wooden box of the table. I then hurried to go back to the boy's cell. I opened the door to see the rotten fruit I gave him before being pushed away. Then I turned my eyes at him. He had fallen unconscious. I kicked him right on the stomach and he opened his eyes gasping for air and touch his stomach groaning. I laughed at the sight.