Chapter 1

No one p.o.v

Trapped. He was trapped. Trapped in an endless travel. To where? Even he didn't know? He only knew that he had to keep on. But for how long? How long will he keep on doing this? It's been six months since the last time he slept normally. The rest of the days just for some minutes. He hasn't eat anything for three weeks. He was so thin that you could see his bones and his clothes were too big for him. But he couldn't stop. He needed to keep on. He closed his eyes trying to concentrate. He had to concentrate. But how when he was so tired and hungry? He just wanted to stop. To stop everything and eat and sleep and leave that ship. To leave it all behind but he couldn't. If he stopped the connection he would free his enemy. An enemy that would kill him and he wouldn't be able to defend himself. The man in front of him was better. He didn't had any lack of sleep or food. He felt himself ready to pass out.

"No! Keep yourself up Bridger!" he said and concentrate again.

The man in front of started laughing. He was enjoying his condition. He tried to ignore him.

There were only two options. One he was letting go and dying and gaining the rest and peace he wanted so much. Two he was holding up, waiting for his family. He couldn't die. Not now. He had to wait to get back home. He promised he would get back  home. He took a deep breath and kept on.

In the other side of the galaxy.

Sabine's p.o.v

I opened the map. Ashoka closed her eyes. Minuets went by. Endless minutes. Come on Ezra, give us a sign. Ashoka groaned and backed up almost loosing her balance.

"What is it? Did you found him?"

"No. Big galaxy, he could be anywhere"

"It's okay. You just need to be patient and the answer that you seek will come"

She chuckled.

"What?"

"You spoke like a true Jedi Sabine"

"I was living with two Jedi for five years, what were you expecting?" I answered and smirked like Ezra would.

Ashoka laughed and patted my shoulder. We both went serious again and turned our attention at the map again.

On the Ghost

Jason's p.o.v

I was laying on my bed. I was so angry! She always keeps secrets from me. I'm seven. I'm old enough to know! Weird things happened the last month. Aunt Sabine left on a secret mission with this Ashoka. She said she went to find someone. Who? Mom doesn't tell me. She doesn't tell me anything. And now, she will leave to Lyrasan with uncle Zeb so she can find aunt Sabine and talk about that secret mission without me! It's so unfair! I heard a knock on the door and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I heard mom walking inside. I felt her sitting beside me and then a warm hand started running through my hair.

"We are here"

I opened my eyes.

"Why are you leaving me?"

"I'm not I'm just trying to keep you safe"

"Why are you always trying to keep me safe?"

"Because you're the only one I have. I lost two people on the war. Two people I cared about so much. The person Sabine is trying to find and your Father. Your father..... your father would be really proud of what you have become"

I looked up. She never mentions my father. Then she placed her palm on my cheek.

"And once I'm back I promise to tell you for him and for the person that Sabine, me and Ashoka are trying to find"

I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm sorry I got mad. I just wanted to know"

"I know, I'm sorry if I wasn't a good mother for you. Raising you up in the middle of a war wasn't easy and I had to do it only by myself"

"And you did great. I know it wasn't easy. You're not a bad mother you're the mother everyone dreams" she hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. We separated and I took my suitcase.

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

"Yes, I am" I said.

She took my hand and we went until the ramp. We saw uncle Zeb waving to us.
I walked down the ramp with her feeling like a grew up more suddenly.