IX

'how can you write ryllon? they've never met??'

meh. while that's true, i just like to write cute stuff aaaand ryan and dallon are really hecking cute to each other right now.

lol don't worry, ryden will come.

~

"Don't sneak up on me like that!"

It's a cooler morning here in Las Vegas, not quite cold, just a bit windy, so I got up of kind of early, threw on some shoes and my brown leather jacket because it's that kind of morning, and went out just for an early morning stroll.

See, normally, when someone just goes out for a walk, they don't expect to see Satan popping out of nowhere.

God, I envy those people. They don't have to deal with almost getting a damn heart attack while indulging in the most innocent of activities.

I'm also.. Completely alone. As far as I know, Dallon's still sound sleep at home, so.. What does she want?

"Well, don't blame this on me!" Elizabeth Anne, the Princess fuckin' Royal, adjusts her red patterned headscarf that's keeping her wavy blonde locks in one place in this winter breeze. I can even see her rolling her eyes behind her tinted, heart-shaped sunglasses. Her trench coat has made a reappearance. Which is shocking because I don't usually see her in the same thing twice, but I guess even the richest of people have to wait for new clothes to be made, just like everyone else. Ha, "You think I go around this city with the goal of finding you?"

"Of course you wouldn't," I scoff and cross my arms tightly across my chest, "You have someone else do it for you. Can't get your dainty little claws dirty, it's bad for business."

Have I mentioned how much I detest this woman?

I still haven't forgotten about those polaroids.

I mean, half of it truly is my fault for forgetting what year it is, but how the hell was I supposed to know we were being followed?

"Sure," She purses her red lips into a tight smirk that only causes me to sigh in response, "Because I'd just love to waste my time following you and the escapades you and Dallon and that jacket get up to," She crinkles her nose in disgust and I just glare at her. It must take so much nerve to parade around with so much entitlement packed into those red pumps of hers, "Not to feed your ego or anything, but I was searching for you this time," Completely ignoring the comment about my ego being the one that needs to be fed, she acts as if this is the only time she's ever done this. Cute. Untrue, "Calling you seems so impersonal," Why would you want to meet me in person if you hate me? "But this is important," Oh? "I know some people who are throwing a party in a couple days," You lost me at 'party.'

"That's the thing, princess, I don't do parties," I don't have any kind of tragic pasts with them, I just.. Don't see the appeal? The only social activity I get is at my job and I'm more than content with that.

"Oh.." How can she take one word, one syllable, and make it sound like the most condescending thing she could ever say? "But the thing is, I don't remember asking you if parties were your thing or not, but I remember something else," She mimes taking my picture with a camera and I roll my eyes at her, "Click."

I groan and drag it out for as long as I can. God, I hate this woman, "What kind of party?"

I still can't believe I'm doing this.

She smiles, probably because my suffering just tickles her, "Lighten up, it's not a little kid's birthday party or anything, it's just a get-together with a couple of friends and.." She looks around very curiously, "Mick Jagger might be making an appearance."