1

Min's POV

It was our family vacation.Only me,mom and dad.We were heading to my grandma's house

"Im so excited to see grandma dad" I said in a happy tone

"We are excited too dear right?"

"yes"

In our small red car,i was in the backseat.When my mom is done,she entered the frontseat and my dad started driving.

...................

When my dad was driving,i was putting my headset on and listening to my music.I listen to EXO's 'Growl'.

After a few minutes,I put my headset down.I watching in the front windshield.When my mom and dad was talking,there was a big truck heading to our car

"DAD!!!LOOK OUT!!!!!!".

My dad turned the car just in one second but i knew it was too late.The sounds of the tires screeching and screaming and the beginning sounds of sirens.It was all dark.

***********

When I slowly open my eyes,someone is sleeping and it was my uncle.

"Uncle?"i said in a low voice.

"Oh Min your awake"my uncle said.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"Your father and mother is already gone dear.They are lossing too much blood.You were the one who survive"

"Dont worry dear.You will be staying in my house.And the doctor said that you will be leaving in the hospital tomorrow morning"

"Okay uncle"

I was lying in bed remembring what happened.Tears were in my eyes.I covered my face using the blanket.

After a few minutes,I turned the television on to watch a show.Suddenly,a reporter said that there was a car crashing.When the camera zoomed the car.I realized that it was our car.

"There were three people in the car.one of them were survived and he/she bring to the hospital quickly but the two were lossing too much blood.I thi-"I turned the television off quickly.

In night,I watched the fireworks.I dont know what kind of event was in there but the fireworks were nice.

After the fireworks end,"Uncle,im going to sleep now"

"Okay Min.Goodnight"

"Goodnight"i said.And I slowly closed my eyes

Edited:12/27/14