7

It was 5:30 in the morning.I stretched my body and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After i take a shower,i dried my hair and make it into a ponytail.i let my bangs in the side.I wore my uniform and shoes.

I slowly went downstairs and everyone was still sleeping.In 5:45 am,everyone is now awake but its still 5:35 am.I close the door and start walking alone.

D.O's Pov

I woke up by an alarm clock.I wake Chen up.I was the first to take shower then he is next.I wore my uniform and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast.There was a note stick in the fridge.I call the member to come in the kitchen.Suho read it

'GUYS.SORRY FOR LEAVING WITHOUT TELLING YOU ALL.I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AT LUNCH TIME'

-MIN :)

"Maybe she didnt join us because the sasaengs will attack again"Sehun said.maybe he's right.I wore an apron to make sure my uniform isnt dirty.

2 minutes later

Im done cooking.I placed the food in the table.I prepared the plates.

"Breakfast is ready!"I said.They all sit.I sit beside Chen and Sehun.

"Did Min eat breakfast?"Suho asked

"Min is a great cooker.I know she already ate breakfast"Sehun said

After were done eating,i wash the plates and get ready.We closed the door and walk.

Once we reached in the school,SASAENGS IS COMING!We run as fast as we could and finally,we lost them.

It usually happened to us like some of us getting hurt.When we enter the room,we saw Min talking to Chorong.

MIN'S POV

When me and Chorong were talking,the boys are in the roo.

Then,teacher Kang started his lesson.

FAST FORWARD

LUNCH TIME

I sit beside Chorong and Sehun.

"Can you tell me why did you leave so early?"Sehun asked

"I was afraid that your fans will hurt me.I dont want to get hurt"

"Its okay Min ah,were always here to guide you"

"Thanks Chorong"

The bell rang and its our time to go to our room.And Teacher Lim started his boring lessons.

******************

Class is already finished and its our time to go home.Me and the member went home happily.When we reached home,I went to my room to change my uniform into a hello kitty t shirt and black short.I tied my hair into a messy bun.

I went downstairs to watch tv with Sehun,Luhan,Lay,Chen,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Tao,Kris,Kai and Xiumin while Suho and D.O were cooking dinner.Its smells good.We were watching cartoons.

15 minutes later

"Guys,how about we go to the mall and have some fun tomorrow?"Tao said

"Ok!Great idea Tao!"

"I should go to bed.Goodnight"

"Goodnight Minnie!"

Edited:12/27/2014