3

I woke up early in the morning.I stretched my body and fixed my bed.I took a hot bath.

After that,I wore my school uniform.There was a badge of our school so I pin it.I comb my hair and put a light make up cause I dont want to impress to everyone about my looks.I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.It was egg and bacon.Its very delicious.

"Uhm,where is uncle?Why did he leave so early?"i asked May,uncles maid.

"He left early because he have a important thing to do in his work."

"Oh,Okay well I need to go.I dont wanna be late for my first day of school.Bye May"I bid a goodbye to May

"Bye.Take care.Good Luck on your 1st day of school"I went inside the car and the driver started driving

5 minutes later

I already arrived the school.It was Seoul Performing of Arts.Im in the front gate.

"You can do this Min.FIGHTING!!!!"i said to myself.I looked at my schedule and it was 3-A.

I walked and look where my room is and i found my teacher

"Annyeonghaseyo seosaengnim.Im new here,my name is Park Min.May I know where's my classroom?"

"Annyeonghaseyo.Im Kim Bom.Its very nice to meet you.Follow me."I did what she asked.Finally,she stopped.

"Class we have a new classmate.Come"Bom seosaengnim looked at me so I entered the classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Park Min.Im new here.Please take care of me"In my classroom,there were boys are shouting.

"She is very beautiful"

"I want her to be mine"

"No,shes mine"

"She's cute"

Thats all I've heard inside the class.I just smiled.

After I introduced myself,I bowed and sit on my chair.I was listening when the teacher was discussing.When the teacher was dicussing,someone tapped on my shoulder,it was girl

"Hello,I'm Chorong.Nice to meet you"

"Hello Im Park Min,nice to meet you too."We shaked our hands.

Lunch Time

Chorong and I ate our lunch together since she's the only classmate I've met.

"Can you tell me about your life?If it is okay for you.."

"Oh sure..My mom and dad just died last month and I was the only one who survived and now,I lived with my uncle now"

"Sorry for your loss Min.And sorry about asking about your life.."

"Its okay...."

I was glancing at the other student and I saw 12 boys eating and laughing

"Uhm,Chorong?"

"Ne?"

"Who are those 12 boys?"I pointed behind her

"Oh,Them.They are EXO.They are popular here in school.They also have a fanclub here and the leader of that fanclub was has a strict side and only made one rule,dont get too close to them or else,something bad happen to you.She is also our classmate."

"Oh.Okay"

*********

Class is finally over.Chorong went home first and finally my service is arrived.I went inside the car

A few minutes later,we arrived the house.

"Uncle,im home"

"Hello Min.How was school?"

"It was fun.I already made new friends"

"Good.Go change your clothes now."

I nodded.I went upstairs to change my clothes into black and white stripes and black short.I turned my hair into a messy bun.i just put my bangs in the side.

I went downstairs to eat dinner together with May and uncle.We talked randomly.

Edited:12/27/2014