5

I woke up,i fixed my bed and take a long bath.I was alone in the house cause uncle already left.After i took a bath,i dried my hair and curled it.i wear light make up.

I wore royal blue sleeveless top with silver sequin collar and red colored jeans.I also wear wedge.i went downstairs to eat my breakfast.there was a note stick in the fridge.It was the address of the house.

Im done cooking.I cooked egg and bacon.After i eat,i wash the plates.

i took the note and put it in my bag.

And im ready to go.I took a taxi.I gave the driver the address.And so we go.It takes an hour cause that house was far so i slept.

2 hours later

I woke up and the taxi just stop."Were here maam"the driver said.The driver helped me carried my small pink luggage.I paid the taxi driver and left.I took a glance on my watch and it was already 10:00.In the note,the number of the house is 364.This is it.I knocked on the door when suddenly,ther was a noise inside the house.

The one who opened the was a tall guy."Hello,are you the manager's niece?"he asked.i just nodded

"My name is Kris.Nice to meet you"

"My name is Park Min" We shaked hand.

"Come in"he said so i went inside.Their house is big like uncle's house.

Kris called all the members."Guys,this is Park Min,our managers niece"i bowed and greet them

"My name is Park Min.Nice to meet you all"

"You must be very tired from travelling.Why dont you sit and we can start introducing ourselves"Kris said.i sat on the sofa bed and the started.

"WE ARE ONE!WE ARE EXO!"they bowed.

"Im Suho.The leader of the group."

"Im Baekhyun.you can go shop with me."

"Im Chen,the troll king."

"Im Kai.Im in charge of the dance."

"Im Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O for short"

"Im Sehun,the maknae of the group"he was blushing.he is so cute.

"Im Lay,the healing unicorn"

"Im AB style and panda Tao"

"Im the cute and manly deer,Luhan"

"Im Chanyeol,the rapper"

"Im Kris,the tallest member of the group"

"Im baozi Xiumin,the oldest member"

As they finished introducing,"I will tell you where your room is"Suho said and i nodded.It was on the first floor.

1st floor

Sehun & Luhan|My Room|Tao & Kris|

Chen & D.O|Chanyeol & Baekhyun|

2nd floor

Suho & Kai|Lay & Xiumin|Vacant Room|

As i went to my room,it was like my old room.I put my clothes on the closet,my small family picture frame in the small table near in the bed.

*Knock,Knock*

"Who is it"

"Its me"Its sehuns voice.

"What is it?"

"lunch is ready"

"Okay im coming,let me change my clothes okay?"

"Okay".i changed my clothes into black and white stripes shirt and white short.I turned my hair into a messy bun.

I went downstairs.sehun,baekhyun,chanyeol,tao,kai,luhan,chen and xiumin was watching tv and D.O,lay,suho and kris was preparing the table

We all eat.we talked randomly.

"Do you have a family?"Tao asked.i stopped eating.

"Can we just not talked that please?" "Okay"he just smiled.

"What school were you studying?"Suho asked

"Seoul Performing of Arts High School"

"Good thing we have the same school.What year are you?"

"3-A"

"So were classmates"After were done eating,i helped D.O washing the plates.The others were watching t.v.

*In night*

We were done eating our dinner.Lay was washing the plates.i watched cartoons with Chen,Chanyeol,Sehun,Luhan and Baekhyun.The others was already sleeping.

"Im going to my room now.We classes tomorrow.Goodnight"

"Goodnight Min" i went to upstairs and took a shor bath.I wore my pajamas and sleep.

Sehun's POV

Me and Luhan went together to our room.I took a bath first then he was next.After we took a bath,we wore a comfortable clothes and sleep.

In that night,I heard something in Min's room like she was shouting and crying.I went silently in her room and wake her up.

Min's POV

Someone was waking me up and it was Sehun.

"Are you okay?You were shouting and crying"

"Oh,sorry to wake you up sehun.I was having a nightmare"

"I will go now".i grabbed his hands

"Wait.Stay here please?Im scared"

"Okay just let me get my pillow and bla-"

"No need."

"Okay.But how about Luhan?"

"We will explain it tomorrow" he just nodded.Me and Sehun sleep together in the bed.I dont wanna let him sleep in the floor.I was having a nice sleep.he was my guardian angel.

Edited:12/27/2014