6

Min's POV

I open my eyes and Sehun was still sleeping and suddenly he woke up.

"Good morning Sehun."

"Goodmorning Min".Suddenly,someone was opening the door and it was Suho.

"What are you two doing?"Suho said like he was surprised

"Wait I can explain.I sleep with Min because she was having a nightmare.She was crying and shouting"i just nodded

"Ohh.thats why.I also heard a shouting and crying sound last night"Suho said.

"Breakfast is ready"he added and left.

Sehun already left me and go to his room.I took a shower.I was humming to my favorite song that my mom sang for me.After im done showering,i dried my hair,comb it nicely,put light makeup,wore my uniform and my shoes.I went downstairs and i saw all the members.

"GOODMORNING MIN!How was your first day in here?"Kris asked me.

"Well good.Come on lets eat"i said happily.I sit beside Chen and Xiumin.

After were done,D.O washed the plates.We were all prepared.We were just walking because the school is just near.When we reached in school,lots of fangirls are screaming calling the members name.

"Guys you should go first."

"Why?Scared?"Chanyeol asked.i nodded.

"Dont worry,we'll protect you from those fangirls"

"You'd better be" Then lots of fangirls were coming.Sehun hold my hand tightly so that I wont get lost.We run as fast as we could get lost from those fangirls or sasaengs

Finally,the fangirls were already gone.Im so relieved.So we continue walking to our classroom.I went to Chorong.we were now best friends.

"So how was you first day in the house?"She asked.

"Well,it was fun" Teacher Lim is now arrived and started discussing his boring lesson.

FAST FORWARD

LUNCH TIME

Me and Chorong joined the EXO members.All of us were laughing at Baekhyuns jokes.I took a glance of the other students and they were all staring at us.

"Chorong,I think the other students were looking at us"i whispered in Chorong's ear.

"They were just jealous"

"Guys we should go now.we will be going to get our books in our locker.C'mon chorong."

Chorong and I stood up and went to our locker

When I opened my locker,there was a note fell.I grab it and read,

STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPAS.DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

XOXO <3

After reading,I closed my locker.

"Are you done?"

"yeah"we headed to our classrooms.

KAI'S POV

We all went to our locker.Our locker is just next to Min's Locker.Then,the bell rang and its time to go to our room

Min's POV

The bell rang and the boys are already in the class.its our Math time.Math is hard.Teacher Kang started his another boring lessons.

FAST FORWARD

Class is already finished.The students went home also Chorong.Me and the member went home together.As we now in the house I walk fast to my room and change my clothes into pink jogging pants and black t-shirt.I turned my hair into a ponytail.i put my bangs in the side.

Night Time

We were eating dinner silently.After were done eating,i already went upstairs and took a short bath.When im done,i wore a pajamas and sleep.In this night i didnt have any nightmare but sometime i do have.

Chen's POV

"Why is Min acting so weird?"i asked the member

"I dont know...but lets ask her tomorrow"

Edited:12/27/2014