Playtime, and a lil bit o' Baldi

Art belongs to.. somebody, but not me

I was walking back to another class, when suddenly, "Let'S pLaY!!" I see a cute little girl with black hair, a red shirt, blue pants, and..no pupils standing under me. (Thank god I'm not a midget) "Let's play!!" She gave me puppy—dog eyes, which looked weird because her eyes didn't..exist..I guess.. "Haahhhhh, fine." I sighed and put my stuff down. She smiled wide. It was..kinda adorable!! She took out a jump rope and handed it to me.
I started jumping.

"One~"

She was counting..

"Two~"

My eyes widen.

"Three~"

I sense a presence behind me..!!

"Four.."

Oh lord..

"...."
She walks away..? "Woaaa, let's play! Let's play again!! Sometime, soon.."
Awwwee, I feel bad.. WAiT..!!
I look behind me and see Baldi. I jump backwards and fall, making him laugh and help me up. "It's not funny . . . You scared me..!! He rubbed the back of his head. "Errr.. Sorry.. But I couldn't help but notice you playing with Playtime." What? "'Playtime'? Who's that?" Oh.. Wait. "The little girl, isn't it?" Baldi smiles at me. "Yup! You're a great ju—" RING RING RING RING
"Ohhhhh SHHHhhirts in the summer! We're late!!" I feel a cold palm grab my hand and practically pulls me through the hall and into the classroom. "Whew.." Baldi huffed and got up. I walked to my desk.

After class, and, of course, me getting the questions correct, we're in the cafeteria again. Baldi came, too..I don't know why, he just did. Is he staring at me??
"Sooo, uhhhhh... Baldi??" Baldi flinches at the sound of my voice. "Y/N, I uhhhhmm.... Uhhh.." His voice trails away as his face turns bright pink, and then to red. "HAHHH!! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!!" Baldi looks away. "No, I don't.. you look like a tomato!!" Is he trying to get out of this? 'Cause I'm not letting him.

We get our food, and I sit next to Baldi. "Sooooo, what's up??" Baldi looks away. I stuff a chocolate bar in his mouth, causing him to shove me away and blush again. "Owww.. Hehehehe" I laugh again and eat my chocolate bar. I also use his quarter to get some BSoda.. "Eyyy Baldi!! Watch this!!" He gets up and walks over to me, and as I open the drink, he gets knocked back by the liquid!! "...Y/N." He Grabs my shoulders and gives me a stare, but he is still smiling. "Stop that. Or else.." I give him a little hug and run away.
"The end of school.. See you, B-Baldi!" I can't help but think of this 'consequence' that he is talking about. Maybe more math? Who knows?
I'll just be more careful.........

THAT'S IT!! Hehehehehhe.... I will make the next one at 200+ readers. Also, what Point of View should the next chapter be on? Lemme know in The comments!!

Cough cough.. I might be adding fan characters.. Cough cough.. Tell me what yours is.... COUGH COUGH