A New and Better Baldi x Reader

After some time, quarantine has gotten to me. I have little to nothing to do, so I decided to bring something out for you guys, to thank you for 70k+ reads on my Baldi x Reader story.

I know this, you know this; the plot doesn't make sense here. It was written when I didn't understand how stories, relationships, and other basic things worked. I had loads of fun, of course, but, after reading a bit of it, I was just confused. (I'm considering rewriting the chapters. Let me know if you think I should. If not, I'll keep it there to look back at my terrible writing skills. :])

Looking for a new and improved fanfiction? I bring to you New Horizons. It's a (genderneutral) story about someone, you, who moves to a new place, and needs to find a job. You find one at a specific summer school. You go to meet the staff. You get the drift. There's a more in-depth description on the actual story page. Go read it if you have the time. ^^

The prologue is now public. I will post every Saturday. I promise not to give up on writing it, like I have with the other sequels I was trying to make! I'm still trying to figure out any updates I've missed on the game; camping, outdoors, etc., so if things aren't accurate, please tell me. I'm sorry for using this as an advertisement board, I swear I will not update this story again, unless it's for cleaning up old chapters' grammar issues and such.

Even though I'm making this new book, I still won't be very active here. I'm only here to write. I'm not here do do anything else, though I may read through comments on some days. 

I really appreciate everything y'all have done for me over the two(?) years. I'm glad you enjoyed Baldi's Summer School as much as I enjoyed writing it. I guess I'll see you on the next story.

Thanks for sticking with me. 👋 See you around.