New students.

I know my writing is different, please don't ask me about it——

Y/N's POV

I look up at my teacher, Mr. Baldi. He smiles and pats my head. He got us all ready to meet the new student, as suddenly, two more run in.

I jump in my seat, and Baldi accidentally slapped my head. In surprise. "AOOOW!!" Baldi rubbed my head quickly and fast. "I'm sorry!! Please tell me you're fine.." I pushed his hand away.
"You're worrying about nothing. I'm fine, really.." I pat my own head a few times and look behind me to see two students huffing and puffing in exhaustion.
Baldi coughed. "Ahem.... Welcome. Stand with this student so you can introduce yourselves."

A female student with nice brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, a purple hoodie(thingy) with a star in the middle, long blue pants, brown shoes, and bootiful red bow stood in front of all the students and took a breath.
"Hi." She said, clearly shy without any friends. "MynameisTaylor,butmostpeoplecallmetheannoyingkid.And—"
Baldi stepped in. "Talk slower, please.." She stared at Baldi and walked off, holding in sad tears and mumbled something about a sock and the.. principal? Huh? "I.. Eh.. You sit behind Y/N.."
I gave Mr. Baldi the look of, 'why did you do this' and he gave me the look of, 'I'm sorry, the Principal told me to'

A pale girl with hair that's green and brown and reminds me of stew walks up. She has curves(bOOBS—) and a brown long-sleeved shirt that says BEEF on her chest.
She also has dark brown jeans on, but they are so long that they cover her feet, so I don't know if she has shoes.
"Hi, there. My name is Beef Stew." Everyone erupted in laughter. Even Baldi!
"SHUT UP!!" She scowled at us, making her face turn red in embarrassment and anger.
"AHEM." She coughed louder than the entire class combined. "People call me Stewy. Thanks."
She stomped to  the back of the class. "Your seat is next to Bully." "But he looks like a fat chicken nugget face!!" She yelled. He looked offended. I giggled a bit, along with another new girl(THEY ALL BE GIRLS HHHHHHHH) that didn't introduce themselves yet. She walked up.

She had short brown hair, at least a bit higher than her shoulders, that are curved opposite ways, with a little bit of jagged hair on the top of her head. She also had a long-sleeved purple sweater, some long blue pants that show a tiny bit of her legs, and very dark brown shoes.
"Hiya, people! My name is Loofti. I'm one year younger than Baldi. Don't ask how I know his age...."  I was confused. And so were the others. I saw her glance at Playtime, who zipped her lips metaphorically. She did the same.
I guessed that Playtime told her Baldi's age.
"I agree with Baldi's opinion in discipli—" Baldi grabbed her arm and whispered something in her ear.

Loofti's POV

"They don't know about my discipline yet.." I gaped. "Mr. Baldi, they don't? I thought you might have the courage to tell them?"
He looked offended. WHOOPSIE!!
Baldi pinched my arm without anyone seeing. "Ow" It didn't hurt that much, but it was a pinch, sooooo... "I've heard about you giving out discipline when people misbehaved so I told you. Don't tell anyone, please??"

I thought about it. "Fine. Deal's yours." I looked at his legs. "Hey, you didn't get fat." I joked. "Urgh... You can go now."
I walked and fell. Baldi tripped me with a smirk on his face. That little fry!! I smiled and giggled. I don't know why, but I like him. He's great.
(I WANTED DRAMA SO NOW YOU AND LOOFTI HAVE TO FIGHT FOR HIM MOOHAHAHAH)

Y/N's POV

They looked like they were close.. I felt a hot burning sensation in my chest reflected at Loofti. Is this.. Anger?? Jealousy too?? Why am I feeling these things?? I'll just ignore it.

RING
RING
RING
RI-SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP

As we all exited, we got sweeped. Or at least me and the Bully did. What a joke.
I shoved the Bully off and I kept on getting sweeped. It led to a closet. "Heck no, I'm not having babies with a broom"
I ran away, going into the lunch room. I put in a quarter that I got from Baldi and got a B-Soda. It used to hurt, but now I relish the burning sensation on my tongue from the drink.

A Baldi appeared. What will you do?

Hug
Attac
Kiss
Give him some B-Soda

You chose....
ATTAC

You jumped on Baldi's head. He swatted at you. You dodged. He grabbed you and put you down. "Get off me, thot" you cri

Baldi's POV

"I was joking, Y/N..!! No cri" I kissed their forehead and they were flushed.
They moved next to me as I have moved next to Loofti. She smiled. "Speak of the devil, Playtime. We were just talking about him..!!"
Playtime smiled at Loofti and she gave her a look of.... I can't read her. She can read me like a book, though. HOw dOeS shE Do it??

Playtime stared at Y/N. "Let's play~!" Y/N gave me a look of 'help me' and I gave them a look of 'IS IT REALLY THAT BAD??' I sighed and watched Y/N.
I was looking at them while Playtime dragged the poor thing away as Loofti grabbed my shoulders. "Hello? Anyone there?" She growled playfully. I grabbed her arm. "What's up?"
"Oh nothing.." She looked away. "You're great. I'm glad you are my friend!!" Baldi's cheeks turned pink as he stared into her eyes. He felt like he could see something.. A warm expression in her eyes. Is it lo— "Baldi shmaldi" I blinked and the expression was gone. OH COME ON!
"Were you trying to read my eyes? Well, you can't. HAHAHAHAHAAA~!"
I sighed and I felt a presence behind me. "Y/N—oh, Playtime. have you seen Y/N?" She made a poker face at me and frowned for a split second. "Y/N was running in the halls."

A/N

Well, here you go. A total of 1105 words including the ones below me. Thank you for reading!!
I love you guys like you are my little reader children.. See you next chapter!! I'll start again at 800 readers because I am lazy. I MIGHT START EARLIER THAN THAT HEHEHEHEH—Make sure to tell me when I get 800 readers because I won't check lol