Struggles

Smh.. This is a bit of Principal x Reader AND THEN we can go back to Baldi x Reader, okay? Love you guys!!

Y/N's POV

"30 seconds, detention for you~ when will you learn?" I sighed and sat in detention.
"Mr. Principal?" I asked him. "You can call me Mr. Thing...what do you need?"

I shuffled my hands. "Do you.. Um.. Do you think that.." Mr. Thing just looked at me. "Go on.." I gulped.
"Do you think.. That somebody is trying to get me away from Baldi..?" I started to sob. "Heavens, no! Why would somebody do that?" I went up to the principal and leaned on his leg, sitting down.

"Poor thing.." He picked me up and hugged me. "Wha.. But..."
I hugged the principal. I kept sobbing. "There, there.. You're fine.. I'm here.."

The Principal saw me running around the room.
"No running. 45 seconds. Cuddles for you~~" I looked at him, confused. He picked me up again and twirled me around in his arms. I felt small..but comfy. I dozed off. "I love you.." I said drowsily, not realizing what I said.

Principal's POV

"No running. 45 seconds. Cuddles for you~~" What did I just say?? Oh god..
I figured it was my only chance to hug and comfort that cute little—err...tall bean!!

I picked Y/N up carefully. I hugged em and pulled away, starting to spin.
They were in my arms, spinning like a little propeller in the sky.

They looked a little jealous, but seemed like they were dozing off.
"I love you.." And sleep consumed them.
My eyes sparkled in happiness. THEY'RE SO..... CUTE!!
This one's mine. Mine. I SAID Y/N's M I N E E E E E E E

I carried them around the hall, humming a sweet little tune.
Suddenly, I ran into the chicken nugget himself:: The Bully.

"Give me something grEAT" He looked at Y/N and smiled.
"No bullying in the h—"
He grabbed the angel themself, and vanished.

"Thank you for the generous donATION"
I boiled. "BALDI!! EMERGENCY BEFORE BREAK TIME! EMERGENCY!!"

Bully's POV

I have a rare sleeping beauty in my hands. They're so gorgeous.
I woke them up.

"What is this place..?" Y/N said, scared a bit.
"Is that a big chicken nugget—OH HI BULLY DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE—"

I facepalmed. What the actual frick was this person thinking?
"You're in my secret lair of stolen items." I felt them  at me, not amused.

"I'm NOT an item....!!!!" Y/N slapped me. "Get me out of here.."
"BALDI!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!" She cried in fear.

Baldi's POV

"Principal, what is it?? Ugh, I'm. In the middle of class!! Where's Y/N.."
The principal looked worried. "That's the problem, Mr. Baldi."

I looked square in the principal's eyes. "WhErE aRE tHEY?!?!"
He jumped backwards. "I.. Don't know!! Bully took her and—" "Bully.." I scoffed.

"He's so dead.. When I get my hands on him, He'll beg for mercy. He'll wish that he wasn't born. HE—"
The principal covered my mouth before anyone in the class could take notice.
"WHHTTHFK" I tried to swear. I slapped him with my ruler and he stopped. Good.

"Time to find out where Y/N is..and fast."