part 1;

It was 06:01am in the morning and it was time to get up to go to the airport to go to Australia. This was the big day, you were finally moving for good. You wanted a fresh start and get away from all the shit at home. You wiped your eyes and crawled out of bed. Your mum popped her head around the door 'get ready sweet, the taxi will be here in a minute to take us to the airport.' you shreeched and went to get the clothes you set out on the stool at the bottom of your bed. You returned from the bathroom, walked into your room and grabbed your phone. There were unread messages from your best friend which read 'have a nice life in Australia, be sure to let me come visit you, i love you, and I'm going to miss you.xxxxx' it made you tear up, but this sure wasn't the last time your going to see her. Whilst you was on your phone you went onto your janoskians twitter account and wrote 'well then UK, this is my final good bye, Australia here i come!' you were so excited you blanked out your mum shouting you from downstairs 'HURRY UP LAURA, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US LATE.' you grabbed your charger, put it in your bag and headed for the door, but something made you turn around. You scanned your empty room and took a deep breath in, but let out a sigh of relief. You were pretty glad you were going to get a bigger bedroom, but it had so many great memories. You smiled and headed of downstairs. 'Suitcases are in the car, we are all ready to go, we can get some food at the airport, just hurry up.' It was like your mum wanted to go so badly. You took a glimpse around the kitchen one last time and headed of out the door, you saw the yellow rusty taxi waiting outside with your brother sat in the back looking up at the house. You approached the car, and jumped in at the side of your brother and baby sister. Then followed by your mum and dad.

*2 hours had passed and you reached the airport.* You were extremely happy to get out and stretch your legs. 'What are we going to be like on a 24 hour flight?* Harley joked. 'I'm not going to be able to cope.' you both were stood there whilst your mum was struggling to get the suitcases out of the back of the taxi. 'Omg, you forgot Lexi, go get her.' Your dad said whilst going over to your mum to help her. You opened the door to see Lexi playing with her toys. 'Come on now.' and took her out of the baby seat. Unfolded her pram and sat her in. After ages of trying the suitcases were out of the taxi. Your mum went and paid the taxi man and you headed in side the airport. 'woahhh this is massive.' Harley said in amazement. You went to the desk and did everything you needed to. Then after you went into the waiting area and got comfy. Lexi was fast asleep so that made the waiting extra quiet. 'Why don't you sleep?' your mum asked. 'No, I'm too excited' you replied. You got out your phone and went on twitter and scrolled through your mentions to notice luke had tweeted you. You eyes popped out of your head. He replied to your Australia tweet and wrote 'You're going to love it here in Aus:)x' you felt like crying but non of your family would have understood who he was, so you let your happiness out on twitter 'KJSNGEDGADH LUKE JUST TWEETED MEEEEE!' you noticed a DM sign, so you clicked on it, your heart stopped beating when it said 'Luke brooks' you were finding it hard to breath at this point, it read 'which part of Australia you moving to?' you were shaking that bad you couldn't DM him back. You waited five minutes until you calmed down and dm'ed him back 'I'm actually going to Melbourne.x' after this message you spent the whole time waiting for the plane DM'ing Luke Brooks.