Part 3;

2 weeks had past since you first arrived in Australia. You not heard from Luke, Jai and Skip ever since you met them. You knew it was too good to be true. Daniel wasn't replying to your texts, you wondered what you had done wrong.It was just the one night thing, what they probably do with every person they meet.

It's the day before you are starting your new school and you are sat talking to your mum. 'I'm literally so scared about this new school, I know absolutely no one, I'm going to be by my self all day, every day in fact, no one will like me, I might even get hate.' you looked down and started swishing your tea in your mug and took a deep breath out. 'don't worry Laura, teachers are going to be there for the first couple of weeks until you get settled and start meeting new friends.' she replied whilst chopping up some vegetables for tea. You got up and shuffled to the living room where Lexi and Harley was playing. 'fancy coming to the park to pass time?' you asked Harley. So he grabbed Lexi put her in the pram and headed to the park. When you got there you realized it's the park where the boys recorded the question and answer videos. You breathed in and sat on the bench, hoping that they would come, but deep down you didn't want to see them because they've been ignoring you and they might hate you for some unknown reason. You was pushing Lexi in the swing to get disturbed by your phone buzzing, you got it out and threw it to Harley 'answer that.' It was mum, tea was ready. So you headed of back to your house, checking each house on the way home. You couldn't remember which house the Brooks Brothers lived at because it was dark on the night and you was in too much shock from meeting them. When you arrived in, you eat and jumped in the shower. 

It was getting late so you headed of to bed. You climbed in and looked up at the ceiling and began to think. It took you a hour to drop off because of the thoughts running through your mind and you was nervous. You wanted your first day to be over and done with! *7am  wake up call* You groaned and rubbed your eyes. 'Do i have to go!?' you shouted to your mum 'yes, or else you'll not get a job. and we will send you back to England.' you laughed and then got up, to get out your penola uniform. You went to the bathroom to freshen up, grabbed your bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. 'we are leaving in a minute, hurry up.' Your mum baffled from the room. You eat your breakfast and got into the car. Harley was starting his first day at work today so he was nervous too. Your mum jumped in the car and speaded of down the drive. 'don't rush' harley joked. You soon approached penola catholic college and your heart raced. 'Mum, please I don't wanna go.' she slapped you around the arm and then got out the car and walked you to the reception. A woman was waiting for you to show you to your first class. You walked in and someone shouted your name 'LAURAAAAAAAAAAA!' you looked around confused to see Luke sitting there waving. 'Sush Luke Brooks. The teacher said from the front of the clasroom. 'Take a seat over there, next to Faye.' she said. You placed your bag down next to your chair and sat slowly next to Faye. 'Hey, I'm Faye:)' she said smiling. 'i-i'm Laura' you said stuttering. You looked around to see Luke on the next table. 'Meet me outside here after this lesson' He looked so happy to see you. He had the biggest smile on his face ever, he couldn't stop looking around to you. 'what is he doing?' you thought to your self. 'why is he being like this?' you giggled. You were so pleased Luke was in one of your lessons. 

Sorry its short, I'm going to do a longer one later tonight:)! feedback? leave comments please x