Part 2;

• Dedicated to Daniel Sahyounie

You boarded the plane and took your seats. 'best day ever.' you was sat smiling to your self. Luke Brooks said he would love to meet up with you, in Australia. Finally going to meet the janoskians after ages of trying, you were going to see Daniel in the flesh face to face. Your heart pounded thinking about it, you just wanted to hurry up, get to Australia and hang out with the boys, so you took out your ipod, put your ear phones in, and prepared yourself for the 24 hour flight ahead. 

*24 hours had past*

The plane journey had finished and you finaly arrived. Your emotions were running high and all you wanted to do is sleep. It was half past 2 in the morning and you felt your self dropping off but the cries from Lexi kept you awake. You got took off in a taxi and arrived at your new home, you stepped inside, turned on the light and looked around. 'this is massive.' Harley said getting giddier whilst your mum took Lexi to her room to put her down in the cott provided. *twitter update* as per. *just arrived in australiaaaaaaa! new house is massive! gonna love this, off to look for food!!* You and Harley went out looking for a takeaway for something to eat for you, harley and your dad around Victoria. When you finally found somewhere, you ordered food and sat down waiting. A loud buzz came from your phone, you checked it and Luke had dm'ed you again and wrote 'you've just walked past my house, where you gone?' you smiled like a freak. He obviously knew who you are from your icon and because there's 2 of you wondering the streets of melbourne. 'what's up?' Harley said looking at you from across the table. 'Luke has just dm'ed me saying he's just seen us.' you replied. 'Omg, tell him to come, i'd love to meet him' your eyes lit up, 'WHAT REALLY?' you practically shouted. You dm'ed him back saying which takeaway shop you was at and asking if he could come. You didn't get a reply back, was it too good to be true? You sat there waiting for Luke and for your takeaway, but Luke came first, His slim figure came from the darkness into the shop, followed by Jai and Skip. 'omg, it's a pleasure to meet you.' Harley jumped up and shook their hands. You just sat there, could'nt move a bone, you was in too much shock that it was actually them. A tear strolled down your face. Luke stepped towards you and grabbed your hand and pulled you up. 'nice to meet you after all this time dm'ing. He laughed and pulled you closly for a hug. It was warm and comforting, you didn't want to let go. He rubbed your back and pulled back. This is Jai and Skip, but I think you already know who they are. You all laughed and you went over to Jai gave him a hug and then went to skip. He stood there looking at you. 'I'm Laura.' you said shyly. 'Nice to meet you.' Daniel replied back and threw his arms around you and squeezed you tightly. 'looks like we will be seeing more of you.' he whispeard in your ear which made tingles go all the way down your back. When you came back from skips loving hug your food had arrived, so you had a photo with the boys and set of back home. Jai, Luke and Daniel stopped in the pathway. 'Well, we will be going now, see you again sometime?' Daniel passed you his number, hugged you and kissed your cheek just like the other boys. They went over to Harley and gave him a boys hug and a hand shake. You laughed and started walking leaving Harley trailing behind but still catched up to you. You turned around the see Daniel looking at you whilst walking down the path so you waved, he waved back and looked to the floor. You realized your house was around the corner from the Brooks Brothers. 'Is this real life, or pretend Harley?' you giggled. 'It's real, Laura, you've got pictures.' he replied back. You entered your house and got stuck in the food. After finishing, you went looking for your bedroom and saw your mum made the bed and put out some pyjamas. You went to your own bathroom in your bedroom and got ready for bed. Got out your phone charger plugged it into the wall, got in bed and went on twitter once again. 'met Luke, Jai and Skip tonight, was a pleasure meeting them.' then you uploded the photo, to notice skip had rt'ed you. Your mentions flooded with tweets, some hate but others were nice comments and your followers shot up like lightning, you came off twitter, put your phone at the side of the bed and went to sleep. You were literally the happiest girl in the world.