63

you slowly flutter your eyes open and remembered what happened. you rubbed your eyes and sat up. you looked over at jackson and saw that the pup was sleeping peacefully. as you yawned you stomach grumbled. you relised how hungry and thirsty you were. you reached into your pack and grabed a granola bar that you had took from the gas station and a bottle of water. you ate the bar quickly and started to drink. you glanced at jackson and saw that he was now stareing at you. you suddnly relised that he has not had anything to drink ever since you left your old house. you stood up and kept the bottle in your hand. you started to walk and called jackson. he jumped off the bed and followed you to the kitchen. you reached up and opened a cabinit and saw some cups and bowls. you grabed a blue glass bowl and set it on the floor. jackson sat down next to it and looked up at you waiting for you to put something in the bowl. you poured some water from your bottle into the bowl and he started to lap up the water.

    you suddenly got the urge to go to the bathroom. you looked out the window that was in the kitchn and saw zombies everywhere. you sighed and stood up. you walked over to the slideing glass doors that led to the backyard and saw plastic grass filling the area but no zombies. you knew the house had no power and did not want to use a toilet that did not flush but you were running out of options.

go to 64 to pee in the front yard

go to 65 to pee in the back yard

go to 66 to be in the bathroom