87

you look around the school and hear you stomach growl. you mentaily sighed and said "How about we go into the cafiteria." kevin then looked at you, smirked, and then said "Its because your hungry isnt it." you nod and eva sighs "Alright i gess we are going in there. you checked if jackson was still following you and followed everyone to the cafiteria. you looked in the windows to see if there was any zombies and all you saw was one zombie on the table with a knife in its head. "we have to be careful" Zalina said and every one nodded. you smelled somekind of meat being cooked right when you walked in the door and so did jackson. jackson started walking to where the smell was comeing from and you followed him. he started pawing at the door that led to the kitchen and whineing. you picked up jackson but he tryed squirming out of your arms to get to the kitchen. you held onto him and walk to on of the tables and set him down. he ran back to the door and you sighed. you heard jackson whineing and you looked over to see toby bringing him to you. you at sat down at the tables to discuss what to do next.

little did you know that there was an old couple who were not expecting so many people to be there. if it was only one person they could have thier next meal but so many people would be hard to tae down. the old man and woman aimed the guns and shot. the first bullet hitting you right inbetween the eyes.

well you died. start over i guess