72

you woke up to find that jackson was no longer snuggleing with you. you got up and looked around. you found him scratching at a door. you could smell something wired inside and almost did not want to open it. you picked up jackson because you did not want him to get snached up by whatever was inside and opened the door. it was a small dirty bathroom and the smell almost made you throw up. you looked into the bathtub and saw a little animal covered in dirt and mud. it was just laying there makeing small sad sounds. jackson was going cazy and trying to get to the animal so you found a room in the house and locked him inside it. you found a towel but you stilled needed a way to get it wet. you looked outside and saw they had a tiny above ground pool. you went to the backyard and dunked the twel in the pool and went back inside. you quickly went the the bahroom and kneeled down next to the tiny creature. you started to wipe the grime off and found out that it was a tiny baby fox.

    it looked up at you with sad eyes and you knew it was hungry. you went to your back pack and pulled out a cup of vinilla pudding you found at the gas station. you walked over to the baby fox and offered him the pudding. he happily laped it up and jumped out of the bathtub. you smiled and walked over to the room where you put jackson. you looked behind you and saw the baby fox had followed you. you opened the door and jackson zoomed out and pounced on the fox. at first you thought he was ging to fight the creature but they started to play. you imediety thought of the name ruby for the tiny red fox and you sat on the couch and watched ruby and jackson play together. you suddenly relised what you were going to do. you were going to help the animals of this new world. they probably needed protection more then the humans did. humans can hold weapons and all animals had were teeth and claws.

you eventualy left the house and ruby and jackson followed you. you three started to help abandonded creatures that could not protect themselfs. you even adopted a crow that just started to follow you one day. this was your new life and you even started to enjoy it.

WOW you got the "Animal Lover" ending. start over i guess