Pirates Code

"Not funny William

"Not funny William." Robin said lightly, Will's face remained serious.

"I'm not trying to be," He began, "You're staying here."

Robin sighed in exasperation, "I could be of assistance. Do you know how many pirates are down there? How are just the two of you going to make it out in one piece?"

Jack gazed at her in thought, she automatically felt herself blush. He finally answered, "We keep to the code."

Robin rolled her eyes to shake the odd feelings inside of her, "I'm going." She said as she stomped to grab a sword.

Will was on her heels but before he could say anything she said softly, "You want Elizabeth back don't you?"

Robin felt a pang in her chest from Will's sad eyes. He gave a slight nod before leading her to Jack who was getting himself assembled on a boat.

Robin didn't know why she kept making these tantrums to go along with them. After getting her way, she felt guilty. But this was her dream, she had a right to be apart of the action.

They seated themselves and were laid into the misty ocean. Will was in the front with a lantern, Jack in the middle rowing and Robin in the rear.

Robin eyes took in the darkness around her and she felt goose bumps arise on her arms as her eyes wandered onto a very real skeleton.

"What Code were you speaking of earlier?" Will asked Jack.

"Pirates Code," Jack began, his eyes locking onto Robin's, "Any man who falls behind, is left behind."

Robin felt another shiver and gripped the sheath of the sword.

"No heroes amongst thieves, eh?" Will commented.

"You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you're well on your way to becoming one." Jack said to Will before his eyes adverted to Robin, "Both of you. Sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the Fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga."

Robin had tuned him out as she glanced out over the boat and was transfixed by the gold shimmering against the water.

Jack noticed, "And you're completely obsessed with treasure." He said, noticing both Will and Robin were doing so. Robin narrowed her eyes at him in disagreement.

The boat hit shore and they all quickly made their way out.

"What's wrong with being obsessed with treasure?" Robin replied as she walked behind Will.

Will was obviously irritated by Jack's comment, "I am not obsessed with treasure." He protested.

Jack turned around to face the two, "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

Robin shivered at his words, they were her favorite line. She knew Jack was informing Will this but Jack's eyes were locked firmly on Robin.

"You should put that on a Hallmark card." Robin breathed out, so mesmerized by his gaze that she didn't realize they probably didn't know what that was.