🐰👽Chap 5👽 🐰-Why are you so clingy??

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at jungkook which is right beside me with his hands wrapped around my waist like a kid not letting his mother leave the house.

"Damn it jungkook! Can't you see im eating here?" I said to him but he just continued smiling.

"Ahuh."He answered with a nod, Making me roll my eyes.

-____- This is shit.

I stood up and went to the living room not forgetting to wash my plate.

And Jungkook is literally just following me everywhere i go.

He's been following like a lost puppy ever since i told him earlier that im pregnant.

"Jungkook don't you have work today?"I asked him turning on the tv.

"I took a day off." He asnwered shortly and i saw him smile from the corner of my eyesight.

"And why?"

"Cause i want to take care of you and our little one." Then i gave him a 'Really bish' look.

"For your information Jungkook i don't have a womb yet for you to worry about. Second Stop following me, Third I'm going out today to buy groceries now if you'll excuse me i have to take a shower now." Then left goimg up to our room but when i was about to turn around to close the door..

"AAHHHH!!! JUNGCOCK YOU FUCKING COCONUT ASS!!" I screamed cause i did'nt know he was STILL following me.

"What?" He asked and looked me with his head tilted to the right, I sighed.

"C-can you just stop following me?Thanks." I said and ran inside our bathroom locking it after afraid, that he might also come in here and just stare at me while i take a shower. Dafuq?

After making sure he won't come in, I stripped off my clothes and stepped inside the shower.

After 15 minutes i went out of the bathroom making sure my jerk husband is not around, I went to our walk in closet and picked out a Plain black shirt, paired it with Ripped jeans and vans shoes.

When i went out, My cheeks turned to a shade of pink cause damn, My husband just came out from the bathroom hair wet, towel wrapped around his waist and OMY THE 8 PACKS! MY POOR EYES! I THINK MY SOUL JUST LEFT FROM MY BODY!

"Liking the view i see? Hmm baby boy?" Then i snapped out of my thoughts when i saw him smirking.

"Don't be cocky Mr. Jeon, I was just thinking on what I'm suppose to buy for the baby next week." I said and rolled my eyes but OMG my cheeks now is really red.

"Hmm..Okay? Anyways why are you wearing those?" He asked and pointed my outfit.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked then he came forward.

"It shows alots of skin."

"WHAT?"

"Go back to the walk in closet and get that changed." He commanded and pushed me back in the walk in closet.

Dafuq?

I just sighed and change into skinny jeans and White fitting tshirt then went out.

"How about this?" then he clicked his inside cheeks.

"How about...No. It shows alots of curves." I looked at him with a 'Betch what?" look.

He stood up and went inside the closet, then he came out with a baggy gray sweat pants and Plain black hoodie in his hands.

"Here wear these." He said with a proud smile and gave it to me.

"Jungkook if i wear these it's like im going to sleep." I told him with facepalmed.