Special Chapter

An: I know you guys are probably not contented with the ending that I wrote, since It was kinda confusing and unexpected(?) and because I love you my dear babies I've decided to write 1 special chapter just for you💜 hope you enjoy reading!

Third Person's PoV:

After 4 long years, the used to be a quiet and lonely mansion is now filled with laughters, coming from the Jeon twins. Every now and then they would scamper all over the place making Taehyung stress all the time.

These kids are really hyper.

In those past 3 years he had a very hard time adjusting to the new routines. He would stay up all night to put his children to sleep when one of the babies cry but unlucky him, both babies cry in unison but because of his sweet husband they would take turns to look after their children so that both can equally have a rest. He quite enjoyed taking care of their babies knowing that Jungkook is with him all the time.

All of the tiredness immediately disappears just seeing his two kids smile and grow in pure happiness.

The Jeon twins are now 3 yrs old, Jeon Jungha got Jungkook's faceshape and his thin lips but her smile is surely from Taehyung. She got her nose and eyes from Taehyung , she looks exactly like her mom also the personality and when I mean personality is — Sassiness. It's like Taehyung got reincarnated into a child.

Jeon Junghyung got Jungkook's Eyes, Nose and lips(Especially the smile). What he got from Taehyung is his face shape only. Junghyung is like a carbon copy of Jungkook, he has his dad's personality but he adoringly loves his Parents and Sister.

"...9...10 ready or not here I come!" Taehyung turned around, looking around the living room filled with toys. As the three played hide-and-seek the maids watched in joy, Taehyung stiffled his laughter, seeing cute little feet under their long grey curtain. "BOO!! FOUND YOU JUNGHA!" He yelled and lifted her baby, smooching kisses to her adorable chubby cheeks. "HHAHAHAAH MOMMY THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAH!" The baby girl hysterically laughed showing off her box smile. "Now let's find your older brother." Taehyung carried Jungha while looking for the little raven. 

They've played this game multiple times already but mostly Jungha gets caught first, apparently Junghyung is a expert when it comes to hiding, Taehyung even remembered the time where Junghyung hid for like 2 hours it really made Taehyung crazy, looking for him all over their big mansion and only to find him at the arcade room. Asleep.

This kid is really something..probably got it from his father.

Shaking his head at the thought. Taehyung had an idea, settling Jungha on the floor first before proceeding to his plan.

1

2

3

"ARGHHH!! OUCHH IT HURTSS!! OUCHH!!" He fakingly yelled after 5 seconds he heard small running footsteps "MOM! ARE YOU OKAY?!"  Nearing his mother he immediately hugged his mom. Panicking on what to do.

"I'm fine but..I CAUGHT YOU JUNGHYUNG!" Taehyung jumped in happiness kissing both his babies on their forehead. The other one realeasing a humph "That was cheating mom.." The little boy pointed out, what alarmed Taehyung was that his baby was about to burst in tears.

Oh God please forgive me...

"Baby bunny don't cry....shhhh.." Lifting his 3 year old baby boy off the floor he wiped the crocodile tears that had formed already in his child's cheeks. Kissing his forehead, nose, both cheeks and lips. "*Sniff* I- i..weally...thought *Sniff* something...really happened to...mwommy." Now Taehyung feels the pang of 'Guilt'