Chapter 22:

Jungkook's PoV:

"D.O. are we there yet?"

"We're close kook but..I'm somehow confused on why the location keeps changing."

That's strange..

"Hey kook, you have a call." Namjoon hyung informed so I quickly answered the unknown phone number.

"Hel-"

"The exact location is at -xxxxxxxxx."

"Wait..who is this?" I eargerly asked but the call got cut off. I'm not really sure if I could trust that person but since we're running out of choice "Let's go to this location..."

------------------------

Arriving at the location, We found an abandoned building. The place is quiet, nothing could be heard but our footsteps.

"Kook, I have a bad feeling about this." Edawn whispered then I gave them a signal to be quiet.

I closed my eyes..

*BANG!

"Just in time kook, I was about tell you that someone was approaching." Kyungsoo informed me through the device on my ear.

I shot the person which was hiding at a tree and quickly told Namjoon Hyung to check on the dead body if he was one of Juseok's men. I saw Namjoon Hyung rip the guys suit and saw the tattoo which symbolizes Juseok's gang. I assigned them to different directions and made sure to enter the building safely. I heard footsteps coming to my right side so I immediately shot that person with two bullets other one at my left side, then the following triggers were from

Juseok, really sucks at choosing a place to fight. His plans are always the same.

"Come on Juseok!! You gotta be better than this!"

"Woah there.." Just now he tried to shoot me but lucky me I dodged it.

"Jeon Jungkook.." Finally I heard his voice, turning my sight from above. I saw his face and as always there's that sly smirk I hate the most.

"It's been awhile, oh I almost forgot...did you like my little surprise?" releasing a maniacal laugh, this guy's a total lunatic. "Sad to say, your plans are as lame as ever." I spoke with cockiness "Oh really?? Then what do you think about this??"

I turned to look at his left side where the TV flashed a video.

"LET GO OF ME!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH TAEHYUNG!"

"NOOO!!! YOU DICKHEADS!!"

"LEAVE TAEHYUNG ALONE! LET HIM GO AND JUST KILL ME INSTEAD!"

"TAEHYUNGGG!!!!"

Taehyung... Jin hyung...

Third Person's PoV:

"JUSEOK!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Jungkook shouted in anger, seeing his hyung and his lover tied up in a chair far away from each other, struggling in fear Jin had bruises on his face and is holding his tears back knowing that he should stay strong for his dongsaeng but what mostly angered Jungkook is the fact Taehyung is carrying their child and is being tied up, clothes ripped and bruises formed in his cheeks which are now stained with pool of tears. He was helpless.

Just by looking at Taehyung's now blood shot eyes made the blood of  Jungkook boil, slowly turning into a Monster that he used to be. The only word that keeps on repeating in his mind is KILL. The Very Brutal Jeon Jungkook.