Chapter 6 -Lucy

3rd Person's POV:

Jungkook just finished his long meeting with Go CEO, So right now he is frowning the whole time since he came to work.

Because well his Wifey kicked him out(?)

----Flashback----

"What are you still doing here?" Taehyung asked eating his sandwhich.

"Im not going to wor-" Then his wife came forward.

"And your going to be clingy to me again? Hell no!" Then taehyung walked upstairs minutes later he went down with a black suit and suitcase in his hands.

"Wha-" The other didn't finish his question because taehyung shoved the black suit along with the black shoes and suitcase and pushed jungkook out of their mansion.

"Bye honey! Have a good day at work! love you!" He's wife shouted and slammed the door afterwards leaving a dumbfounded jungkook.

"Wow jungkook you just got kicked out." Jungkook talked to his self and looked at the door for seconds then turned around.

Damn, My wife is really bad ass.

---End of flashback---

"..r Jeon are you listening?" His assistant Mark tuan asked and he came back to reality.

"Sorry what was it you were saying?" The assistant looked at him for a split seconds before continuing.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Kunpimook later, Would you like me to schedule it?"

"Cancel it." The boss answered shortly and stood up when he was about to open the door, A knock made him stop.

"Come in." He was confused on who it was, The door opened revealing...Lucy jungkook's EX.

"Hi jungkook its been awhile.."His ex greeted and was about to kiss jungkook but got pushed instead. Jungkook's assistant excused his self and went out of the office.

"What are you doing here lucy? I thought you were in states." Jungkook walk back to his desk and sat down.

"Oh..i came back 2 days ago just for you babe." the 'babe' word made jungkook cringe.

"Let me remind you that were already done lucy." He said and glared at her..She was still beautiful but the fact that she opened her legs for other men was just Disgusting jungkook thought. Eww

Lucy was his first love, She's the reason why jungkook turned into a cold person because his heart was torn into pieces when he saw her cheating with another man but then when jungkook met Kim Taehyung he's heart started to pick up the broken pieces again.

"Well, thats why i came back to tell that..I want to date you again." She said and sat on jungkooks lap, instead of jungkook pushing her away he got frozed.

(Meanwhile with jungkook's assistant.)

While mark was waiting for the elevator to arrive he was thinking about whos the woman in his boss's office..Side chic? *gasp He's other one?

*Ding

The elevator opened revealing the Wife/husband of his boss who looked pissed but soon smiled when he saw mark.