Chapter 1

This is my first story and everything written in here are all fictional.Please bear with my story and I hope you will continue to read this until the end.

I dedicate this chapter to Lindsey since she was my inspiration in writing this story.

No plagiarizing pleaseeee.

****************

Chapter 1

I hurriedly ran through the hallway with my books clamped in my arms and a backpack hang on my shoulder. Wearing skinny jeans, a white muscle tee with a print on the center and a pair of sneakers, I made my running fast.

Reaching my room, I think that probably my hair would be a mess. Really. I called my best friend, Becca, to wait for me. I almost reached her but I stumbled.

Gosh! Why does it have to be here in the hallway where there are many freakin' people?

My books fell and I hastily picked them up as Becca helped me with the books. When I got up, the boy who let me tripped just smirked.

Speak of the devil.

"Gosh, Jacob! Why do you have to be so clumsy? Can't you look at your way?" I angrily shouted at him. It made me boil my blood until the bulb that contained mercury bursts.

He put his both hands on my shoulders that made my heart beat faster which was not normal for me. But I suddenly pushed his steel chest that made him fell down onto the floor.

"Suits you," some students stuck their sights on us but some just continued walking along the hallway trying to reach their first class.

The students in Westfield High, mostly girls were used to in seeing Jacob teasing me. He always let me embarrass in front of many people but he's wrong. I was the one who was embarrassing him but he really has this ego that's just... Ugh! Don't get me wrong.

Boys and their egos.

He got up and checked on his arms if he had some cuts or bruises, maybe. "It's not yet the end, Kori Leigh Jenner. I'll be making your life miserable. More miserable. Just wait for the—" He stated with a devilish smile.

I didn't need to hear his hilarious sentence but I was surely right that he was gonna make my senior life more miserable.

Yeah right, just like what he said. He always say that to me when he lost the battle over me.

Even though they're best friends with my brother, I didn't know why my brother acted like he was okay with him that he teased me like there was no end. Like, forever.

Kryss thinks that it was only a joke, but for me, it wasn't. I didn't know what thing entered the brain of Jacob that he wanted to tease me everyday. He was my bully.

Sometimes I wanna end up thinking of transferring to another school or maybe secretly hire an assassin to kill him and make fun of his pretty face.

Oh, did I just say that he has a pretty face? Gosh! But I'm not that kind of person who wants to kill somebody.

I turned my back and faced Becca who was shockingly facing me with my books in her hand. She and Jacob were also close friends. You now, 'Cheerleaders and Jocks' thingy. She was the cheer leading captain with the blonde hair and having those crystal green eyes not like the other Cheerleaders.

The boys were madly in love with her but haven't found a boy just for her. She has the figure and the personality. She was truly, madly, deeply in love with one of the jocks, Connor Dalton who treated her just as a friend.