Damnit

*Still Dippers PoV*

"Pine Tree.." I hear a voice, the said voice sounds far away, calling for me.

"Come on it's time to get up..." The voice gets a little louder, urging me to wake up.

I stirred as I heard the television playing in the background, a comfortable warmth wrapped around me, I turned and tried to fall back asleep.

"Pine tree, don't fall back asleep, I've been trying to wake you up, it's passed twelve thirty already." I hear Bill say over the television, I sigh and sit up to look around.

Bill is crouched in front of the couch while I lay on it, nobody else is in the room while he stares at me with a blank, expressionless face.

"Where is everybody?" I ask in a tired groggy voice.

"Well, Sixer and Shooting Star are at the mall, and Fez is sleeping in his room or something..." Bill looks around the room before sitting at the end of the couch by my feet.

"Oh, well...when will Gruncle Ford and Mabel be back?" I rub at my eyes, swinging my legs around to stand up.

"Dunno. Don't care.." The black haired demon grumbles, continuing to watch a movie, I look and see that it's Paul, that weird alien movie.

"I'm hungry, I'm going to make something to eat." I drag myself to the kitchen.

I choose to just make some steak and mashed potatoes with corn on the cob.

I get everything ready, but couldn't find the pan.

"It's in the cupboard up top." I hear Bill shout in his accent that I think is fake(probably is).

"Why the hell would it be up there?" I whine while opening up one of the cupboards.

And there in it's glory is the shiny red pan up at the very top, I stare at it hard, wishing I was taller so I could reach it without climbing up on something.

I feel a body press up to mine and I heat up instantly.

Then when I look down there is the pan sitting on the counter, Bill chuckles at me.

"There..." The said formal demon says in a nonchalant voice, he walks off.

"Thanks...I guess." I mumble, taking the pan and walking over to the oven.

I switch the nogs, getting the pots and pans ready to cook.

-

After three hours I had finished cooking everything, and damn did it look good.

I secretly give myself some praise while getting some plates out for everybody else.

Bill comes walking into the kitchen and sits down at the table, resting his chin on his hand while his elbow is propped up on said table.

"I'm not getting it for you..." I say aloud to him, I get a plate ready for myself.

Not too long after I hear the front door open, Mabel and Ford come in with some groceries in their hands.

I smile to myself and walk back over to the table, knowing they like my cooking by the sounds of it.

The two walk into the kitchen with everything.