(2) Roanapur

Your POV:

You pulled up at The Grandfather's house. Well more like mansion. The place has police tape and all that crap around it.

'The police guarding here probably all left left to get to the prison probably.'

You went inside and there was everything you'd expect from a crime scene: tape, outlines of bodies, lamps, papers.

You went past that and into an elevator. You were about to go to the next floor until you saw a wheelchair and stopped the lift. You approached it.

Flashback

You approached an old, green eyed man on a wheelchair. The boss of the Russian mafia in Florida, The Grandfather.

"Ah, so you're the one causing the ruckus?" He asked.

You didn't say anything.

"What's your business here...*cough,"He said.

You stayed silent.

"Actually...why don't we skip the details?" He carried on "I've done so many horrible things..."

You listened, your finger on the trigger of the gun by your right side.

"Nothing seems to really matter anymore, does it?" He smiled "I'm not going anywhere, as you can see..."

You nodded.

"Just do whatever you came here to do," He finished, ready.

You nodded again, bringing your pistol up in front of his head and firing.

Present

You sighed as you went back into the lift and onto the roof. Just as you thought, a helicopter was up there. Exiting the lift, you stepped onto the helicopter pad and peered inside the vehicle before freezing.

In the helicopter sat a crate filled with all your masks along with your clothes: a varsity jacket, white shirt, hand wraps, blue jeans, white socks and trainers. A black hoodie was among the clothes as well. There was also a map that was focused on South East Asia, Roanapur was even marked on it. The crates were accompanied by a couple wads of US dollars, about $10 000 you'd say.You saw a note was written on paper nearby and you read it.

We know where you're going, take these with you, we'd be glad to get rid of you anyways...but you have done us a great service, we'll at least give you a chance to survive in that hell hole.

-The 50 Blessings

Ps. We know how much you like your games so consider this as a gift.

You soon spotted another box and peered in to see a Nintendo Entertainment System along with many game cartridges and 2 controllers.

You smiled.

You changed out of your bloodied security clothes and put on your new clothes, which were surprisingly very clean.

After that you closed the door to the helicopter and flew off. Luckily you were quite experienced in flying because you flew a few times during your service in Hawaii.

'Thailand...Roanapur...'

Time skip + Scene change:

It was now dark at night. You looked at the map as you flew. You were quite close now as The Grandfather's helicopter was quite fast. However you were low on fuel and needed to land soon. You started going lower and you soon saw a ruined statue of a Buddha. You took your mask off as a man looking like a rooster in a helicopter would surely draw suspicion.