(7) Past Enemy

Your POV:

You were sitting down on a couch. The Fans had all gone to their houses or apartments and you were about to go back to the hotel until Corey invited you to hers. You wanted company so you didn't mind. You had already undressed and was thinking about how 50 Blessings would go about killing you. They would probably hire someone you don't know as Biker was classed as a traitor. Richter can't be hired either because he's classed as a traitor as well because he failed to kill you.

You remembered your encounter with him.

Flashback

"You know, I think we might not be that different you and I. Have you also been getting those weird phonecalls?"

You felt the grip of your hands on the man's throat soften.

"I wish I had something to tell you...but I don't. The police seem to know more about this mess than I do."

You stayed silent, your hands now off his throat.

"They probably have a file on the case around here somewhere. I'd ask you to spare my life, but...*cough you look like you've made up your mind..."

You shook your head, getting up, and leaving the green eyed, bald man on the floor.

Present

'Should I have killed him?'

You laid your head down on the side of the couch.

'No it's not his fault. It's my fault...'

You decided to forget about 50 Blessings for now and just get some sleep. You stretched your arms up, hearing a satisfying crack, before resting them behind your head. Closing your eyes, you slowly drifted to sleep.

Time skip:

You awoke to your arm being tugged.

Tiredly, you opened your eyes.

However when you opened them you were greeted by a blonde haired girl standing in front of you.

She stared at you.

You looked at your girlfriend in confusion.

Blood started oozing out of her eyes, nostrils and mouth.

And all you could do was watch.

"It's all your fault."

Behind her was a figure you thought you would never see again. He wore the same clothes you wore, a varsity jacket with blue jeans. A bright yellow light surrounded the figure.

"You could've discovered the truth sooner."

You stayed silent.

Another figure you knew all to well appeared to the right of you, wearing a white pastel suit and a blue shirt. He was engulfed in a hot red light.

"You're pathetic. Get out of here already. You deserve nothing for what you've done."

"So you came back. How do you feel?"

Finally, to the left was another figure, bathed in a soothing blue light. She wore a green dress and pink shorts.

"I see that we are running out of time already. I suggest you learn from your mistakes and finally acknowledge that everything you do has a consequence."

The people disappeared as you opened your eyes to see Corey looking down at you, the sides of her long black hair resting on your chest. She was wearing a matching purple bra with panties.