(13) Discovery

Your POV:

"Greetings...deserter."

You stood still facing the 50 Blessings Operative.

The hotel owner sighed as he picked his chameleon mask back up "Im guessing you know why I'm here?"

You nodded.

He sighed again "I wish things could be different, I've grown rather fond of you Jacket."

"Before I relied you of your life, the name's Louie," He said.

His pistol was now drawn and aimed at you "Now then, this is goodbye..."

He fired.

The bullets pierced your skin and you fell back in pain.

After the gunshots were heard Corey and Alex burst from the hotel to your aid.

"(Y/N)!" Alex cried, sliding to your body that laid on the dusty pavement.

The hotel owner was gone, almost as if he had vanished from thin air like a chameleon.

Corey's hands went to cover the holes in your body, desperately trying to stop anymore blood from spewing out "H-hang in there...you're gonna be okey..."

"We should get him back to his room!" Alex shouted as she helped Corey lift your body from the floor.

"Come on, you'll be fine (Y/N)..." Corey comforted as she and Alex carried you up the floors of the hotel.

Alex barged through your room door.

"Are you guys oke- (Y/N)!" Rachael cried.

Corey slowly put you down on the floor.

"Ojisan?!" (Uncle?!) The girl cried.

"Cover his wounds quickly!"

"Make sure you put some pressure on them!"

"Come on don't d-"

You instantly got up and stretched your back.

"Wh-what?!" All the girls screamed.

"How are you not even phased by that?!" Alex screamed "W-well it's not like I wanted you to die but how?"

You looked at her.

You shrugged.

Everyone in the room fell to the floor sighing.

You felt yourself smile as you took your mask off.

You flipped the walrus mask around in your hands.

'I'm doing this for all of you...'

"(Y/N) we should at least put some bandages over your wounds," Corey proposed.

You nodded, taking your jacket and shirt off.

Everyone's eyes widened and Rachael went to cover the small girl's eyes, who was lashing hers arms out everywhere whilst pouting.

"Are there any bandages around," Corey said to herself, looking around before noticing your hands "Say can we use those hand wraps?"

You nodded.

Corey smiled and was about to take them off of you but Rachael rushed toward you.

"Don't worry yourself, I'll do it, you must be tired anyways right?" She smiled.

"Why you..." Corey began.

"(Y/N)...I'm still so sorry about before..." Rachael wept.

You felt yourself smile again before your arms went around to hug her.