(6) The Truth

Your POV:

You were now back in your hotel room, stripped down to your underwear and sitting on your bed. The Lagoon Company had paid you $3 000 for your assistance. Altogether, you now had $18 900. You left all your money on the table and went on your NES. You looked around in the box of games you had before pulling out Contra.

'Never heard of this game before.'

You decided to play it. After plugging in the cartridge, you started playing.

Time skip:

You had to admit the game was hard as fuck but after an hour or so you finally got to Alien's Lair, the final stage in the game. You got through most of the level and soon you came across a weird alien organ thing. You jumped around, avoiding all the shit being thrown at you whilst shooting the organ. You shot it so much and you were about to kill it. You felt your hands grip the controller in anticipation.

'Come on, come on!'

You were about to kill it until your screen went black. You stared at your black screen, realising you hadn't saved throughout the whole game.

You stood up and took a deep breath.

"WHAT...THE...FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

You threw your controller at the ground and started punching your bed. You sat down on your bed and continued beating it in.

"PIECE...OF...FUCKING...SHIT!"

You heard a cough from behind you. You turned around and felt a small wave of embarrassment as you saw Alex smirking. The blonde haired girl giggled at your reaction before tilting her head slightly.

"So you're still playing games as always, I guess there was a power cut," She laughed as she came into your room and sat beside you.

You nodded stiffly, panting tiredly.

She giggled before putting her arm around you "Do you know how worried I was?"

You spoke "About what?"

She shook her head before embracing you in a warm hug "I was so scared...I was so scared that you would be stuck in that jail forever...that I would never see you again..."

You were taken aback by her affection. Unconsciously, your arms gradually held her in a cuddle. Her body was delicate, something you hadn't expected from a Duck mask wearing, chainsaw massacring murderer.

"(Y/N)..."

You looked at her expectantly.

"Do you want to do a mission with us?"

You nodded.

"Also..."

She leaned over, her breath tickling the skin on your face. Her eyes closed and you just stayed put, waiting for it. Her arms tightened around you. Her breathing became hotter. Her lips came closer to yours.

And finally her lips pressed against yours.

You felt her tongue slide into your mouth. You wrestled her tongue. You lightly pushed her backward and soon felt your tongue in her hot mouth. A moan escaped her lips as you both made out. After what seemed like an eternity you both separated with a thin string of saliva.

She smiled slyly at you "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that~"

You scratched the back of your head with a nervous smile.

"Well let's get to our place now," She said with a wink as she put her duck mask on.

You nodded and dug into your box of masks before taking out a panther mask, Brandon. You looked at the dark animal mask in your hands.