(4) Reunion

Your POV:

You had hidden yourself in one of the crates. You peeped through a small hole you had made. The Fans had now all taken their masks of and you now knew exactly who they were.

The zebra mask was Corey, still stoic and calm as usual, her black hair still long and admittedly beautiful.

The swan masks were Alex and her brother Ash, both with bright green eyes though Alex had long blonde hair while Ash was bald.

The bear mask was a man who you recognised in Alex's unit, he had long brown hair and a brown beard along with a moustache.

"Fucking piece of shit!" Tony flipped over the chair and stomped his feet, panting in anger.

Corey picked up your tiger mask that you had put on the dead man and her eyes widened "G-guys..."

Everyone turned around, probably surprised to hear her stutter, hell even you were "Th-this is the original Tony mask..."

Tony's mouth was agape before he burst out in anger again "N-no it can't be, (Y-Y/N)'s in jail..."

"Tony," Mark said, looking at the mask "I think she's right, this is the original that (Y/N) wore along with his other masks until he got arrested."

"Could the hooded man be..." Alex began before stopping.

They all looked at each other. Tony seemed to notice that Corey and Alex's eyes lit up slightly.

"Do you girls like him~" Tony teased with a laugh.

"Wha- no!" Alex blushed whilst Corey just buried her face into her hands silently.

The rest of The Fans started laughing at them.

"Look, regardless if the hooded man is (Y/N) or not we need to find him," Alex said, changing the subject before her eyes widened "I bet you the guy at the front knows who the hooded guy is, think about it, normally he'd shit his pants if he saw us."

"Maybe, alright let's see," Mark said as they all went downstairs with their masks back on.

'Shit, I don't think I'm ready to meet them yet.'

You jumped out your window with your rooster mask and money in your pocket. You landed outside the hotel with your hood up.

"Oh it's you again."

You turned to see the Lagoon Company again "Pissed someone off?" Dutch asked.

You shrugged before running off.

"Yeah fuck off!" You heard Revy call out as you ran.

Revy's POV:

I watched the guy run off into the distance. Seriously, what is his fucking problem?! We continued our way back to our headquarters on foot because our car got blown up in a mission before. What a pain in the ass...

"Hey Lagoon!"

I looked up to see The Fans running up to us from the building the guy jumped out of.

"Did you see a hooded man run past just now?" Alex asked. (AN: Game reference)

"Hey Alex!" I waved and I then pointed to the direction the guy went "Yeah he went that way, what's he done?"

"We just need him, we'll pay you $1 000 each, not much but a nice bit of pocket money," Alex said.

"Eh, why not, I can deal with $1 000," I replied "Dutch?"

"Sure," He replied "Why not."

"We'll need him alive by the way, we would like to ask him a couple questions," Mark said.