May i?

Song play fanfic

play it whenever u like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two figure walking in the woods exploring more of it's nature. One have a Dice for a head, The other shorter than him is a human being, a Female. She ran ahead giggling and spinning around.

The tall male just smiled after her, walking, following her steps. He decided to not wear his working clothes now, and just get some comfortable ones.

 He decided to not wear his working clothes now, and just get some comfortable ones

(Y/N) wear a cute dress, freely spin around ans suddenly she stops at a waterfall.
She shines so bight, Dice can't seem to stop smiling. Her Heart is like the rarest Diamond Star.

Seeing her smile well his heart up. While (Y/N) is climbing up to get to the top of the small waterfall, when she reached the top. She stood there Proud and Laughed.

King Dice only stood there. wondering how can she be full of life and wonders. But even if he think about it, it never seem to gave him any answers.

Suddenly when he heard her yelp, his eyes widened with his shining green eyes shown and saw (Y/N) slip by a wet rock that she stepped too fast. Dice Ran over and caught her just in time. Now (Y/N) in his arms, she looked surprised but still laughed resting her head onto his chest.

"Please (Y/N) be careful next time!" He said worriedly but he chuckled afterwards "I'm sowwy~" (Y/N) said cutely pouting up at him and kisses his cheek.

"What am i gonna do with ya?" Dice asked spinning around with her in his arms making her squeal and giggle.

-------------------------------------------

There are times when King Dice find (Y/N) curl up in a ball and look out the window, tears pouring down her face

Meaning she misses her home, Friends and Family, and maybe the tech she always talk about. King Dice always walk over to her and  hold her closer. She always wear something comfortable when she's at his home.

Her emotions always shown like a open book, or door.

King Dice kisses her forehead holding her in his lap. She always lean into his touch, while she try to stop her sobs. "Let it all out Darlin'." Dice said stroking her hair and back. "No need to hold it in" (Y/N) just buried her face in his chest and cried.

It's true that Her phone is with her and have all power and free wifi, but somehow it's like she's frozen in time. Nobody reply back or anything, like she isn't missing.

All (Y/N) want is someone to hold her. Close and Tight. As she wrapped her arms around King Dice she sobbed out words. "Please.. Never leave me.."

King Dice just looked down at her resting the bottom of his dice head on top of her head.

His Green eyes half openly stare at the ground as he held her tight.
"I Promise."

----------------------------------------------------------

There was time when (Y/N) got into Trouble by accidentally making a dunken man angry

She was terrified. King Dice dropped what he was doing and stood before her.

Just in time to grab the drunk man's hand that was ready to hurt Poor (Y/N).

"Dare to lift a hand to a woman?" Dice's voice was so dark with anger, while Pirouetta ran over and dragged (Y/N) to the Devil's office, where (Y/N) can explain what happened.

While With Dice, he held the man's Wrist tight almost breaking it. "I'm going to make sure you regret what you wanted to do, SIR."

After that The Devil almost broke his own door in anger after what he heard. He took the man into Hell. "Go back to work!" The Devil yelled to everyone, while he threw the man into the smaller Demon's care.

The Devil came back ant patted (Y/N) back "It's okay, now try to relax a bit. and stay close to the others." The Devil said, he cares for the little Gal.

King Dice fast walked over to her and hugged her from behind, making her let out a surprised yelp. "It's okay darlin' It's just me."

She let out a shaken breath and turned around in his arms. "I Didn't meant to anger him, I-I'm sorry." She said a little panicked. "It's not your fault, it happens." Dice said pulling away, and pull off his coat and put it around her. "I'll protect you, alright?" He said holding her small hands.

She nodded with sparkly and puppy eyes.

He chuckled holding her cheek.
"I'll be your shield"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT's night time, (Y/N) wanted to sleep next to Dice, A lot actually.

She's in her nightgown cuddling up t his side as he was reading one of his books to her. 
She fell asleep halfway of the book, King Dice just smiled and put down his book on the nightstand next to his bed.

King dice held her sleeping figure.
Thinking,
Remembering,
Feeling.

His soft cheek use his hard chest like a pillow, he still wonder ho she can fall asleep like this. How can she be so peaceful around them, knowing how dangerous they are.

he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"May I hold you forever like this, (Y/N)?"
He know she's sleeping, But he can feel that she can respond.
Which is why (Y/N) cuddled up to Dice even more.

Or he thought she was sleeping.

"Please do"