Different

(I drew the Pic :3 Enjoy~)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) sat at the window looking outside, behind her the Casino's noises. Her mind wander over many other thoughts, like is she really that weird in this world? What can she do?

She saw many others can randomly shift their body parts in a way or turn. Like King Dice with his Twisted jump into tho his Portal, o move his finger like it's alive or something.

(Y/N) can't do any cartoon stuff, she's a human.

Yeah at first when she arrived everyone stared at her shocked and confused, and some almost attacked her because they were so frightened. At first She was taller than everyone, even taller than the Devil himself, but then she Shrinked and become shorter than Dice Man.

As (Y/N) was staring outside she saw Hilda moving away the clouds, leaving the Star filled sky.

(Y/N) only smiled and rest her head on the cool glass then glanced at the shining moon. It's Full moon, as she loved to look at that. She turned her head to look at the workers of the casino talking as they slowly close for the night.

 She turned her head to look at the workers of the casino talking as they slowly close for the night

Looking at them talking make her feel like they are a Big Weird Family. She can't help but giggle at the thought quietly. (Y/N) friends with hem but with some of then she don't talk much but they still there to listen if she feel troubled. 

Besides From King Dice and The Devil, she gets along well with Pirouletta. She kinda helped (Y/N) settle in with Chips Bettigan.

Following days after she talked with the others staring with the Biggest fella, Mangosteen.
He seem to Cheer her up anytime, there was times when Drunk men tried to touch or 'Check' her out more and such, but he stood always behind her Protecting her.

Like a Over Protective sibling, but he would Tell King Dice to make sure that man would be thrown out of the casino. Or have a little 'Word' with them. If ya know what i mean.

Outside the Casino she still visit Elder Kettle and the boys. Even Cagney, she visit his beautiful garden a lot when she feel like the nature is pulling her to calm down from the city.

(Y/N) sometimes run into the genie figure called Djimmi. She just one met him and talked with him a lot about her world.