Breath

!Danger!

Drowning

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You did it!" Cala Maria happily clapped her hands on the surface, next to to beach.

(Y/N) who is smaller than her breathed a little heavily but smiled.

Yes maria decided to teach her how to swim underwater. As (Y/N) asked her to teach her. Some of the Casino workers got a day off, like King Dice, Chips Bettigan, Pip and Dot, Pirouletta, and Phear Lap. Oh yeah, and of course Elder kettle and the kids came too for once.

They are playing with the sand and got some games with them.

All of them relaxing as Dice finally came with his regular clothes, and not his working one. but he still brought his jacket.

"I still need to get used to it." (Y/N) said smiling ans swim towards the beach. "I take a little break then I'll come back!" She said standing up with her Swimdress drip water everywhere.

 "I take a little break then I'll come back!" She said standing up with her Swimdress drip water everywhere

"Alright! I'll be back soon too!" Said Maria as she turned around and went underwater. (Y/N) walked over To King Dice who is lying on  his towel, and reading a book, with a purple sunglasses over his eyes, even thought he have a beach umbrella covering him.

"How is your swim lesson?" He asked looking up from his book, oh He bless her enough to look away from his book, how cute~

"It goes well, i could stay still underwater for one minute." (Y/N) says grabbing her towel to not wet anything and sit in a chair. "And I still don't dare to open my eyes." She says wiping her face.

"You'll learn Don't worry" he said grinning then turn back to read.

Bettigan, Pip and Dot and Phear Lap, started playing volleyball as (Y/N) turned her head to look at them smiling. They having a good time. She turned to look at Pirouletta, who have sunglasses on, and she is just having a sunbath i guess.

(Y/N) shrugged and looked back at Dice. "I'll go back to swim, will you come with me later?"

She asked him as he just chuckled and waved his hand not looking away from the book. "Sure Darlin'!" 

As (Y/N) went back into the water, she felt a little off. Maria would be back by now, While she was swimming away from the beach she went a little further away. She didn't noticed a huge wave comes towards her.