Tears of Rain

I drew this

Enjoy

Btw, bring tissues if you will

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) sat at the window, looking how the rain pours at the storm clouds above the casino. Angry thunder sounds from outside.

Quiet music box play from her phone,  even though the thunder made her jump from the loud noise she didn't moved an inch. She feel like she's drowning. She can't think about any happy thoughts right now.

She's actually in Bettigan's room at the moment. Hiding from the Devil. She made a huge mistake she never meant to do, or say.

She accidentally snapped at him, she had too much welled up emotions, she broke at least 18 Glasses this day. Just because one of the guest decided to play around. well he did a great job playing innocent.

(Y/N) ran around trying to dodge the Devil's anger of throwing attacks at her. She barely could cause of the Tears in her eyes. But Bettigan came just in time with King Dice and the others. "BOSS, CALM DOWN!" King Dice yelled holding the Devil down, While Bettigan brought her into his room, the others were trying to calm down the Devil.

He quickly went to help the others after making sure (Y/N) was safe. "Stay here until one of us gets here, alright?" He said, making sure to calm her down a bit. But before she could agree, they both heard the Devil Yell out. Making both of them jump. "We'll be back!" Then he ran out.

It has been 2 hours. The Devil's yelling had be quiet for an hour. yet no one came to Bettigan's room to get her.

She eventually curled up on Bettigan's bed and  stared into nothingness. She want her problems to end. She don't want to fail. She felt her tears roll down her face like waterfall.
"why..?"

She stayed there for a good half an hour, feeling numb and scared. then she looked at the window again. It's still raining but the thunder went away. She slowly stood up from the bed and walked over it. Letting out a breath she opened it. She totally forgot about her phone, the music box stuck in her head. 

She breathed in the cold wet air , then climbed through to outside. She walked slowly, letting the Rain wash her face.

She only walked for a little bit, not too far away from the open window.

King Dice sighed as he  dusted off his shirt. Sadly The Devil took the wrong way of attacking (Y/N), Now he deeply regret it. After  Bettigan told him where she is now, he went to get her. As he opened the door, he hears Music box play.

He opened the door fully, only to see (Y/N) phone on a table, and the fully open window as the rain fall right through it. King Dice rushed to the window and looked outside and sigh in relief. She was standing just a few feet away.