Dare

The casino workers decided to play a little Truth or Dare with (Y/N). Joking around Cuphead and Mugman even joined in For now Mr. Wheezy was dared to burn one of the guest's fake hair. Some truth from the cups that who they like.

That kind of stuff.

But when it was (Y/N) turn, everyone shared a look.

Oh

She don't like this look.

  Chips Bettigan flipped his hat and Grinned at her.

"We dare you to Slap King Dice's ass. In front of everyone, and Squeez it~"

(Y/N) thought she can't glup any louder as she started to nervously sweat. Everyone smirked at her and she swear she saw someone pull out a camera.

"o-oh"

-------

Everyone is at the balcony on the second floor. waiting and watching poor (Y/N) as they saw king Dice working on a serious deal at the moment, even the Devil is there, seems like someone cheated again.

(Y/N) walked down the stairs and her face flushed yet her eyes full of determination.

She want to surprise the others. just a little bit.

she grinned a little then when she stepped off the stairs, she suddenly started to fast-walk then break into a run. The other on the second floor looked surprised.

(Y/N) ran around the tables, her eyes burning right into the target. The Dice headed man.

And his Butt.

So Squishy and Thicc.

Stopping right behind King Dice she swing her hand down and slap it making King  Dice Let out a shriek, oh but that didn't stopped there

(Y/N) with a huge blush she gripped His Butt cheeks through his Purple jeans, she felt her legs get weak hearing his Groan then suddenly hear a slap. that was him slapping a hand over his mouth.

The Devil started to Laugh his ass off, while the costumers loose their game by the sudden sounds.

King Dice floating head turned around with his Dangerously green glowing eyes. his Cheeks are purpleish red from embarrassment. (Y/N) just smiled nervously and  backed away a little, Chuckling. "H-Hehe~ Squishy~"

Then she bopped his putt one more time before quickly run away as she saw him turn his body around to get her.

"COME BACK HERE (Y/N)!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! IT WAS A DARE!!!!" 
The Devil while taking the poor man's soul contract is still laughing so hard, and the other on the second floor are laughing also, some on the ground rolling around, the Bros are holding each other up.

--------------------------------------------

later that night King Dice made (Y/N)  lay on him as he read his book.

"I still love to squeeze your butt." (Y/N) pouted as King Dice just turned the page chuckling.

"Sure you do"