Butt

Love the video XD

This is a short one i guess, or not?
btw Make out here 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) is in the break room for a little rest after a hard work of serving people. She tried to use her phone opening Youtube, and see that it had updates, and more new videos now. Oh, that's a lot.

She checked Deviantart and Tumblr also, and she Typed in King Dice
Of course there is a lot of fanart of him, and there are even more with him and the Devil.

The Snake eyes ship

She somehow always felt a little jealous of the Devil. Because she really want to Hold Dice like the Devil does. Looking at more and more Fanarts of the ship, she started to see more and more dirty Pics of them, and started to Blush a lot.

Slowly imaging herself with King Dice doing such a thing, tho she too shy to do so.

(Y/N) only just imaged it inside her head and read Fanfics.
(I'm literally knocking the 4th wall at the moment)

Hearing the door open She almost Dropped her phone jumping u and quickly closing her phone Blushing red.

Oh Who else would walk in and check on her?
King Dice walked over getting out of his jacket and resting it on a chair.

"Hello Darlin' " He called out sitting down next to her. Poor (Y/N) only could make a squeaky 'Hey' with her flushed face looking away from him.

King Dice looked over his left arm wrap around her shoulder, as i said He's HUGE, Body and height, to him She's like a short teen or something. He leaned his floating head down pulling her close to him.

"Why so flushed?" he asked using his other hand ans with his finger turn (Y/N) head to look at him. Her eyes shines, but in a different way.

King Dice eyes widened in surprise, oh he know this look, She seem to shiver and eyes yelling  with Want. Suddenly (Y/N) Jumped on his lap and make him fall onto his back making him let out a yelp, but suddenly his mouth was covered with another.

His Green eyes flashes, he feels her hand touch his body almost Everywhere avoiding one one spot. Of course.

as he was try to put things together in his head he felt something licking and biting his bottom lip. He started to blush a lot, Hers is no different fro his. She tried her best yet her face almost as red as Cuphead's nose.

His hands wrapped around her smaller body, one is at her neck and the other is on her waist. This made (Y/N) yelp,  making Dice use this as a go.

his tongue fight against her shy one, making him easily win.

She let out lot of mewls and sqeaks. Her flushed face can't get any redder. He suddenly flipped them both over making her lay under his huge form and make out. his hands roam around her body making her let out small moans.

Then suddenly

She grabbed his Butt.

Yes

The Big

Thicc

Butt

It made Dice jump a bit. And (Y/N) only made a pleasant and satisfied sound.

Slowly they pulled away leaving a drop of small saliva, their face is still flushed. Dice had his hands at both of the side of her head.

 (Y/N) hands are on her chest. Phanthing, both of them.

(Y/N) just blinked and smiled shyly an started giggling.

"What so funny eh?"

King Dice asked leaning down a bit with a small smirk pecking her lips.

"Gotcha Butt~" Dice just blushed and smiled at her as she giggled and held out her arms and hug him close, cuddling on the couch.

"Jealous of The fan arts you were talking about?"

"....maybe"